Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Social Registration of the Employer

saupan
    August 17, 2016 at 9:37 am #21643

Hi, In the admin panel, their is an option to select the default registration type, which I have selected as Applicant. Now, from the Registration page, can an Employer register using social login? I think that this aspect is a bit confusing (not intuitive at all) and at least a clear message should be there for the visitor.

Also, when I select from the admin panel, to not display the Social Login option on the Register page, “OR” at the top of the Register form is still there.

Thanks,

Jegbagus
    August 18, 2016 at 1:41 am #21654

hi saupan, you can always change the wording of the button or any other element by using translation for wordpress. and if you think its not very clear for you, you can change the word of register button.

Thank you

saupan
    August 19, 2016 at 4:40 am #21681

Hi, Perhaps my query was not clear enough. Let me break it down for you..

1. On the setting page @ JobpPlanet -> Dashboard -> Social Login & Registration

I’ve set ‘Default Role For Social Login’ as Applicant.

My question here is to understand if it is possible for an Employer to Login from the frontend using Social Login options (Facebook/Google etc.) & how if yes, because the default role is set to Applicant?

2. On the above setting page there is another setting parameter – ‘Location to display the social login feature’..which if I set to ‘Show only on the login page’, the Registration page has ‘OR’ mentioned at the top of the form.

Jegbagus
    August 22, 2016 at 2:36 am #21714

hi saupan, unfortunately its not. you will need to use one of them.
    we actually want to disable employers social login at first and only provide this feature to applicant. because we think, employer is a company, and i don’t think its fit if those company login using social network.

yes it seems we have those issues. you can use this code : http://pastebin.com/c54EcdHt and replace file on jobplanet plugin > lib > class-jeg-account-social.php

we will also include this issues on next update.

Thank you

saupan
    August 24, 2016 at 8:27 am #21746
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jegbagus
    August 25, 2016 at 5:29 am #21768

hi saupan, yes sure. it can happen. that is why we have option not to approve all job. you may need some admin to do check for you.

Thank you

saupan
    August 25, 2016 at 5:41 am #21769

Hi Jegbagus,

Do you have any setting in the backend, which restricts an employer to create only single company?

If not, is there any workaround (small customization / backend file change) that you can point me towards?

Thanks,

Jegbagus
    August 26, 2016 at 2:30 am #21781

hi saupan, it will need custom change to be made on the code. and it will need quite long and complicated code. you can use our custom change service. http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

Thank you

saupan
    August 27, 2016 at 8:19 am #21793

Okay, thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.