Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Social icons issue

Phi21
    July 10, 2017 at 11:49 am #24074

Hi Support,

I noticed something odd: when I try to put some social icons in the bottom right corner, some hover titles are not displayed. Here is a screenshot of the issue.

As you can see, “facebook” is displayed but not “Instagram”. It seems to occur when I use a name with more than 8 characters (“Insta” or “Instagra” are ok, for example).

What do you think about it?

Thanks for your help.

Adek
    July 11, 2017 at 2:09 am #24079

Hi Phi21,

Please add css code below on the JPhotolio Dashboard > Style / Color Option > Additional :

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

Phi21
    July 12, 2017 at 8:33 am #24088

Hi Adek,

Problem solved! Thank you very much for your assistance.

Speaking of social icons, may I suggest that you upgrade the Instagram icon using the new Instagram logo? Something like this (I know it’s a minor detail).

Have a good day.

Adek
    July 13, 2017 at 6:10 am #24092

Hi Phi21,

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have update for Instagram icon. In this case you will need to do update some file and add minor changes in there.

You can follow this step bellow :

1. Upload this folder (unzip first) https://www.dropbox.com/s/h18462hrz8198zh/fontawesome.zip?dl=0 into the theme on this folder path jphotolio/css/font

2. Replace the content of this file jphotolio/lib/init-default.php with this one https://pastebin.com/e8rj6F77

3. Put this code below on Addtional CSS :

Please note, you may need to use child theme regarding this thing because if you’re going to update the theme version, the changes that you made on themes file will lost.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Phi21
    July 13, 2017 at 4:42 pm #24097

Hi Adek,

It works perfectly (see result here if you want).

I didn’t expect so much, that’s very kind, thank you!

Adek
    July 14, 2017 at 1:50 am #24098

Looks great, glad to hear that.

Let us know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.