Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Slider

AmandaStrong2016
    February 2, 2016 at 6:41 pm #18146

Hi,
    is there any way I can make it so text on the slider in homepage only appears when you mouseover?

Also, when I mouse over the photos in the slider now they become darker, is there any way to make them become more transparent when moused over?

Thank you,
    Amanda

Rai
    February 3, 2016 at 3:09 am #18155

Hi Amanda,

You need to add custom styling for this kind of changes. Navigate to Falive Dashboard > Advanced Settings > Custom CSS. You can try use this CSS:

Thank you

AmandaStrong2016
    February 3, 2016 at 4:36 am #18159

Thank you for your response however, that code makes the photo in the slider dark until you mouseover (which it then becomes “normal” brightness. I am looking for a code to keep the photo at normal brightness until it is moused over (which it would then become brighter/more transparent. I hope that makes sense… I am not keen on the lingo of coding and designing.

Also, is there a way to keep the text off of the photos in the slider until it is moused over?

Thank you so much,
    Amanda

AmandaStrong2016
    February 3, 2016 at 5:11 am #18162

Is there a code that allows the same effect for the full slider? I want the text to only show when I mouse over on the full slider.

Thank you,
    Amanda

Rai
    February 4, 2016 at 2:02 am #18187

Hi Amanda,

Well, simply just use the 2 selectors CSS code that I provide above:

I gave that CSS code because I see you use Highlight Slider, the other slider will need different treatment (codes).

Please note that custom styling is out of our support area, but we gladly give you free custom styling for small changes only. If you need further customization, we highly recommend you to hire freelancer to help you out. If you interest we also offer custom change service: http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.