Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Site Spped: Takes long time to load new posts

Lilly22
    September 7, 2018 at 5:06 am #36210

Hi Adek,

How can I improve the speed of post display? When I make a new post it takes 10 – 15mins to display on the site. I’ve read about this JNews Speed but I can’t seem to find the plugin download anywhere.

Any help is great appreciated.

Lilly22
    September 7, 2018 at 5:11 am #36213
    Adek
    September 7, 2018 at 11:27 am #36232

Hi Lilly22,

You can find the JNews Speed plugin on the JNews Dashboard > Install Plugin > Speed up your website tab. You need to enable JNews Speed and WP Super Cache plugin for the best result. Also, please check this article for further reading http://support.jegtheme.com/2017/11/increase-google-page-speed-for-jnews/

Thank you

Lilly22
    September 7, 2018 at 3:54 pm #36254

Thanks for the reply Adek!

When I try to activate ‘WP Super Cache’ I get this error: The use of WP Super Cache can interfere with Pressable caching, which is automatically provided for this site. WP Super Cache has been deactivated.

I can’t see that I have a plugin called “Pressable”?

Also I’m not so much concerned of the websites speed, my problem is regards to how long it takes for a new post to display on the website, not the speed of how fast the site loads. Is there something I can do for this?

Adek
    September 7, 2018 at 4:38 pm #36259

Hi Lilly22,

I’m not quite sure what you mean by “how long it takes for a new post to display on the website” above. If you mean the new post doesn’t show up immediately on your website i assume it because of the cache issue on your website. If you don’t have any cache plugin in there, the cache maybe comes from the server. Please try to ask this thing into your server administrator.

Thank you

Lilly22
    September 7, 2018 at 4:41 pm #36261

For example; I create a new post and click publish. From the moment I click publish I have to wait like 10mins for that post to appear on the site. Before installing the theme it would appear within 1min.

Does that make more sense?

Adek
    September 7, 2018 at 4:44 pm #36264

Hi Lilly22,

Yeah, i got what you mean in there. In this case, can you provide me login access to your website for further checking about this issue? You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 4:57 am #36477

Dear, Lilly did you got the solution, as i am also facing this problem, i have requested author to solve the issue. It is very slow after using this theme. If you got any solution please do share. Regards

demiron
    September 11, 2018 at 6:03 am #36481
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lilly22
    September 11, 2018 at 9:01 am #36485

I haven’t yet, I’m going to setup a login for Adek for a look but first I want to update to the latest version. It’s not that the website is slow but it takes a long time for the posts to display on the website, is that the same problem as yours?

Adek could you provide an email address as private message so I can setup a login.

Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 4:10 pm #36539
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.