Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Side Navigation bug?

evenweb
    July 24, 2014 at 11:23 am #2081

Seems strange and small, but I cannot load my own logo or change the menu hover/active colours in the “Nvigation – Side (Main Navigation)” options of the “Customise Style” via the browser (Firefox or Safari).

I have had to manually upload my logo to replace the defaults … which is ok. I will need to replace with any theme updates.

The link colours I will have to do as a custom css entry?

Rai
    July 25, 2014 at 4:28 am #2113

Hi @evenweb,

May I know what is your theme & plugin version?
    To change logo or link color you don’t have to do with custom CSS, thats all you can do with theme customizer.
    Do you able to upload image with media gallery?

Please let me know!

Thank you

evenweb
    July 25, 2014 at 8:04 am #2122

The theme is Jkreativ 2.03 … Mega Main Menu 1.2.0 … all the other plugins are the latest versions.

Yes, I know it is silly and odd. I had to upload my logo via FTP to the public/img folder to replace the default logo.png as the theme customizer would not do it. The link colours for the main side menu – they just will not change.

Everything else does work / does upload etc.

The Mega Main Menu works fine, and I can change options/colours etc for the second level dropdowns etc … but not anything at all for the main side menu first level, either with the Mega Menu active or not.

Rai
    July 26, 2014 at 2:58 pm #2174

Hi evenweb,

How about your jkreativ plugin?

Actually, with theme customizer you can change logo, if you use Side Navigation so you must change logo at Nagigation – Side (Main Nagivation). I’m not quite sure what is your problem with customizer, but can you create me access to your backend so I can check it further?

Thank you

evenweb
    July 28, 2014 at 3:48 pm #2248

The jkreativ plugin is 1.1.0 … the latest I believe.

Your can now view my developing site at : http://www.stevencragg.com … where you will see that the side navigation does not have any link rollover/active color change. The logo I had to FTP , as decribed.

The customizer for the Side Navigation simply does not work. It does though work for other things I have changed such as General Color Set-up.

Trust me.

Rai
    July 30, 2014 at 3:52 am #2301

Hi evenweb,

Yeah, it seems there is little bug there. Please go update your file at: template/additionalcss.php

Replace with this:

Please let me know if it’s work for you too 🙂

Thank you

evenweb
    July 30, 2014 at 8:58 am #2309

Hey, that did it – works a treat! 🙂

Rai
    July 30, 2014 at 2:29 pm #2329

Awesome 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.