Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Show post type without featured image in components

nelorca
    December 6, 2018 at 9:09 am #40401

I am migrating the portal to Jnews and we have some articles that do not have Featured Image. They are fast materials without photos. When they are displayed in the listing components, it tries to load something like an error. Would it be possible for co-actors to treat this kind of matter and display correctly without a photo?

To test just insert the line below into the hosts:
    157.230.15.132 http://www.calilanoticias.com

Thanks,
    Nélio Castro

Ferdy
    December 6, 2018 at 12:11 pm #40421

Hi Nélio Castro,

I am sorry before, did you mean set default featured image to post that not have a featured image? if yes, please try to use default featured image plugin. with this third-party plugin, you will able to set the default featured image for your post if you are not set the featured image. Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

nelorca
    December 11, 2018 at 9:33 am #40672

No, I mean listing a post without feature image. sometimes it’s just a short post, a note that we don’t have image to set as feature image. How can this theme deal with this?

Thanks,

Nélio

Adek
    December 11, 2018 at 10:39 am #40688

Hi Nélio,

I think it’s possible by doing some change in there. In this case, you can use CSS code to hide the featured image. Also, you can use Yellow Pencil plugin to add custom CSS code with the live editor. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.