Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Share counter not work

Raccontami
    April 17, 2018 at 3:52 pm #30653

Good morning, first of all, congratulations for the job.
    My share counter does not work well, setting the percentage based on the visits to 0, even if I do not share the share, it always gives me 0.
    I performed a procedure as written in this forum replacing the share.php file but nothing.

Adek
    April 18, 2018 at 11:06 am #30702

Hi Raccontami,

Thanks for your kind words above.

Did you mean the share counter doesn’t count the share count on the post that actually has shared, right? I just want to make sure on this thing. Or the Social Share Value base on View option doesn’t work well on your site?

Also, it would be better if you can provide me your site URL, so i can check it on my side.

Thank you

Raccontami
    April 18, 2018 at 5:17 pm #30731

Hello Adek, yes Did you mean the share counter doesn’t count the share count on the post that actually has shared, right, The url to verify the problem is: Articolo
    Thanks for the support and congratulations again for the work done

Adek
    April 19, 2018 at 11:05 am #30774

Hi Raccontami,

Plase, make sure if you have been setup Facebook Access Token because they just update their API a few months ago. You can setup it on the Customize > JNews : Social, Like & View > Social View, Bar & Like > Facebook Access Token.

Thank you

Raccontami
    April 19, 2018 at 5:26 pm #30798

Facebook access token app o users?

Raccontami
    April 19, 2018 at 10:00 pm #30799

I checked and entered the token app but despite everything always 0 returns me while through debugging of facebook should score 28, then the token works but on the site does not appear, always shows 0

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.