Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Section Builder does not appear

beyondmaybe
    July 10, 2014 at 1:00 am #1407

Hello, I have installed the JKreativ plugins but the Section Builder does not appear on my Page or Post Editor. I can’t access shortcodes to start building! I can see the Revolution Slider and WooCommerce icons but not the “J” icon in the Visual Editor Toolbar. Please advise.

Rai
    July 10, 2014 at 8:38 am #1412

Hi beyondmaybe,

If you want to use Section Builder, make sure you have select Landing Page Builder template.
    Btw, have you installed all required plugins? Especially Jkreativ Plugin.

Please let me know.

Thank you

freshsmoothie
    July 10, 2014 at 9:07 am #1419

Hi!
    I (automatically) updated jkreativ plugin – now my site is showing only warnings and errors:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/v157547/spirit/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/landing/section-content-builder.php on line 11

and

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/v157547/spirit/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/template-landing-page.php on line 94

and no content anymore…
    I had a landing page (one page design) with a Fullscreen Youtube Video Header… Its gone!

Whats that… helpless.. :-((

beyondmaybe
    July 10, 2014 at 6:11 pm #1457

Hi Rai,
    Yes, all JKreativ plugins are installed with no error messages. Yes, I selected Landing Page Builder. Any suggestions for what to try next?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  beyondmaybe. Reason: added info
    Rai
    July 11, 2014 at 5:13 am #1477

@beyondmaybe:
    It’s weird, can you give me access to your site and I’ll check it. Also, may I know what is you theme & plugin version?

@freshsmoothie,
    Have you updated to latest version 2.0.0? Thats error is often because of empty section or miss match plugin & theme version. Anyway, it would be easier for us to help you if you post on new topic. So, we can focus to help you with your issues.

Thank you

Harro69
    July 11, 2014 at 6:51 am #1483

Same issue here with no ‘J’ button or shortcodes/template functions working. Any joy sorting?

Harro69
    July 11, 2014 at 8:20 am #1488

Well a complete wipe of theme and plugins and reinstall fixed things 🙂

Rai
    July 12, 2014 at 3:07 am #1527

Hi @harro69,

In version 2.0.0 or latest, by default Section Builder is OFF because we implement Visual Composer as Page Builder. To enable Section Builder go to: Jkreativ Dashboard > General Setting > Enable Legacy Section Builderand make sure this option ON. Go back to your Page and select template: Landing Page Builder - Legacy Section Builder.

Thank you

beyondmaybe
    July 14, 2014 at 8:58 pm #1677

I’m running version 1.0.3 of the theme and the Jkreativ plugin is 1.1.0. Is the problem maybe that the plugin is up to date but the theme is not?

Rai
    July 16, 2014 at 1:49 am #1731

Hi @beyondmaybe,

Oh yes, please do update your theme and use plugins on new theme package.
    Mismatch plugin & theme it will cause errors.

Thank you

beyondmaybe
    July 16, 2014 at 1:56 am #1732

How do I update the theme? Do I have to download again? I don’t see an update button.
    When I check for updates it says it’s up to date.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  beyondmaybe.
    Rai
    July 16, 2014 at 8:15 am #1758

Hi beyondmaybe,

For prevent error on mismatch theme & plugin version, I suggest you to update theme manually. Yes, you need to download the latest version, remove the old version (theme & plugins) first then upload the new one.

Please let me know if you had problem during update.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.