Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Resume Skill

uberfywill
    February 24, 2017 at 11:44 pm #23172

I’m using loco translate to change text in your theme and plugin. I have found that the skill level is using the title from the experience section – “position title”. Is there a fix for this?

Jegbagus
    February 28, 2017 at 1:31 am #23187

i don’t know which element you mean. i search text with name “position title” on our code, and we find none.
    can you give me screenshot which element you mean?

Thank you

uberfywill
    February 28, 2017 at 12:06 pm #23196

This is what I was talking about. If I change “Title” in experience with Loco Translate it changes in the featured skill count.

Jegbagus
    March 1, 2017 at 3:40 am #23204

hi uberfywill, unfortunately its how translation on WordPress work. when you change single word, it will everywhere.

Thank you

uberfywill
    March 1, 2017 at 10:01 pm #23209

I’m not sure what you mean? I’m aware that Loco Translate will change a term/ word however, it looks like there’s an error in your code.

The original term/ word I changed was “Job Position”. I changed that to “title”. Now that has also changed what I am assuming should read “Skill Proficiency ( 1 – 100 )” to also “title” in the skill section of the resume editor.

I would appreciate if you could take a closer look at this for me. Thanks!

Jegbagus
    March 3, 2017 at 1:57 am #23223

hi uberfywill, yes it seems there is bug when creating skill percentage clone.
    please go to jobplanet-plugin > template > account > fragment > clone-skill.php
    you can change Job Position with anything you want.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.