Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Remove Article View Counter

viktorelias
    May 28, 2018 at 3:50 am #32523

I’m nearly finished my website, which can be found at Hits (dot) com, and I’d love to see if there was any way I could remove the view counter from the website. If that’s not possible, would it be possible to make it so that the views only show up after they reach a certain number such as over 1,000?

Thanks!

Adek
    May 28, 2018 at 11:02 am #32547

Hi viktorelias,

If you mean to remove the view counter you can try to hide them on the Customize > JNews Single Post Option > Single Post Option > Single Post Element tab > disable Show View Counter option.

If you want to hide them until the view counter reach a certain number, at the moment we don’t have this kind of feature. Currently, this feature only available on share counter.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

Ramesh
    July 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm #33992

Hi Team,

In the above you have mentioned “Currently, this feature only available on share counter.” how do i make available share counter based on number of views.

Rai
    July 13, 2018 at 10:17 am #34007

Hi Ramesh,

It would require a custom change to add that feature to view counter. For a custom change work, we recommend hiring a freelancer listed here: Hire WordPress Experts.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.