Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

recent portfolio posts

lazyimbecile
    June 20, 2014 at 10:10 pm #492

Hi,

Ive managed to pull the recent posts feed on my main page and stylize it to a certain extent on section 1 of my landing page. (www.underconstrukt.com)

I was wondering if you knew the call out for the portfolio? I am taking a look at the widget section and tried extracting it from there but cant seem to figure out how to get it to pull the last x number from all portfolio posts. This would be greatly appreciated at your convenience!

Thank you,
    Andy

Jegbagus
    June 21, 2014 at 9:49 am #504

hi lazyimbecile, i don’t really understand you question, i will rephrase it again. you want to style latest portfolio like latest post? or you having trouble to show latest post on your page?

Thank you

lazyimbecile
    June 23, 2014 at 2:53 pm #547

http://underconstrukt.com/

on the main page i have already tried to pull the feed for the blog post, currently it shows 4 posts feeding in i am testing with the thumbnail etc on the first section.

on the second section i was hoping to do the same for a series of the latest portfolio. all i can seem to find is a single portfolio wrapper/item shortcode, not for “all”

thank you

Rai
    June 24, 2014 at 3:49 am #570

Hi lazyimbecile,

Currently we don’t have shortcode to show list of latest portfolio. But, we will consider to add this shortcode in next update.

Thank you

kamil90
    October 30, 2014 at 11:10 pm #5828

I need widget recent portfolio list in sidebar. is there a chance of getting a solution how to do it?

Rai
    October 31, 2014 at 4:03 pm #5852

Hi kamil90,

Unfortunately, there is no widget for portfolio. Perhaps, there is 3rd party plugin that support custom post type you can use, I’m not sure yet.

Thank you

andre_placido
    January 19, 2015 at 4:42 pm #8458

Hi! I have the same problem with my website: http://ricardoalmeida.arq.br/novosite. I need to show the latest portfolio.

Is there an update that allows that? If not, could you tell which 3rd party plugin could allow it?

Adek
    January 21, 2015 at 8:38 am #8491

Hi andre,

Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature and you need to choose manually your portfolio item that you want to show on portfolio block item. I don’t have any suggestion which plugin that can achieve your need.

Thank you

andre_placido
    January 29, 2015 at 2:38 am #8696

Is there any intention of making this tool available on the next update?

Adek
    January 30, 2015 at 11:07 am #8735

Hi andre_placido,

I can’t make sure about that, we will need to discuss with our team about that and considering with all of our customer requirement. Anyway thanks for your suggestion on this thing, very appreciate it.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.