Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

problem with jkreativ-import dummy data

perspoli
    March 25, 2015 at 11:51 am #10283

Thank you for your template.
    About it, I have a problem when I go to jkreativ-import dummy data it not work all the time loading and waiting.
    which is the problem?
    thanks

widepool
    March 25, 2015 at 12:30 pm #10284

Hi ,

Thank you for your template.

Even i am facing the same issue, unable to import dummy data its loading from a long time and last unable to connect to server. Could you pls help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks

zencroww
    March 25, 2015 at 12:44 pm #10285

Hi guys, mine saids its finished instantly but nothing is created.

Finish Import Dummy Data

Finish Import Menu Location

Finish Import Widget

Finish Import Revolution Slider

Finish Import Theme Panel Setting

Congratulation, Import Finished!

However,no files/ posts or anything is created after it “finished” importing.

Please help? Was really looking forward working on this theme!

Adek
    March 26, 2015 at 8:08 am #10311

Hi guys,

May i know what the current version of themes that you use on your site?

Also please follow several notice for importing content and make sure if you’ve been enable all required plugins that come with these theme. Please wait until Process is finished and leave your browser open during import process. Closing Browser will stop the import process

Thank you

zencroww
    March 26, 2015 at 10:55 am #10316

Hi Dek Ery,

I’m using Jkreativ version 2.2.7.

I have installed and activated all the required plugins.

There was no waiting required, the import finishes instantly.

Saids its finished instantly but nothing is created.

http://karasudesigns.com/wp/KD/

Finish Import Menu Location

Finish Import Widget

Finish Import Revolution Slider

Finish Import Theme Panel Setting

Congratulation, Import Finished!

However, no files/ posts or anything is created after it “finished” importing =(.

I’ve reinstalled WordPress etc and same thing happened.

Would be great for you to help me with this, Im really keen on starting my website!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  zencroww.
    widepool
    March 26, 2015 at 12:39 pm #10319

Hi Dek Ery,

I just bought the theme from theme forest daybefore, i am using Jkreativ version 2.2.7.

I updated all the plugins…every plugins got updated successfully.

However, once i go to Jkreativ tab under admin panel and click on import dummy data, the page will be loading and an error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Kindly help, i need to import dummy data and start developing the site.

Regards

Ratheesh

perspoli
    March 26, 2015 at 1:30 pm #10320

I’m using the template jkreavit 2.2.7.
    in the wordpress admin panel;
    1. The issue goes properly installed and enabled.
    2. The plugins all come out correctly activated.
    3. When you import dummy data, the page waits and always load. I’ve been carrying more than four hours without achieving anything.

I think it is a widespread problem in version because it has multiple users is giving problems.

MarcheLive
    March 26, 2015 at 1:43 pm #10321

Another user having trouble importing dummy data for jkreavit 2.2.7

It says the import finished but the data is not present. I see a Hello World page with a few wedding photos but that’s it. All menu selections return Not Found errors.

Is there a way to manually download and install the data?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  MarcheLive.
    MarcheLive
    March 26, 2015 at 9:32 pm #10332

Well, I confirmed this isn’t a php timeout issue.

After chatting with Godaddy support I was able to increase my php timeout to 600 seconds. I verified this using <?php phpinfo(); ?>

I did a complete install of jkreavit 2.2.7 using a new database and fresh WP install.
    Theme was activated and all plugins installed without issue.

Attempted to import dummy data and again failed with the following error message:
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I purchased this theme earlier today and fully expected to get some work done on a new website. Instead I’ve been trying to fix this problem. Like many others, I need the dummy data to learn the theme. Please provide a solution or some kind of manual work around.

widepool
    March 27, 2015 at 5:15 am #10333

Hi Dek Ery,

Kindly respond to our query at the earliest…since i am really falling short on time to complete the new portal..got to learn the theme before working on it..Kindly support to install dummy data.

Regards,
    Ratheesh

MarcheLive
    March 27, 2015 at 10:20 am #10335

Ok, I finally got it working.

Import was successful but the demo pages were Not Found.

I checked the Pages section in WP and was surprised to see all the data. I could edit and update a page but the page was not viewable outside of WP. I then turned off Permalinks (set to default) and the demo pages came up!

widepool
    March 27, 2015 at 10:33 am #10336

hi marche how did you get the dummy data imported ?

MarcheLive
    March 27, 2015 at 10:46 am #10337

Here’s what I did:
    1. Deleted existing WordPress installation and database.
    2. Created a php.ini file with increased php timeout and place it in my root folder.
    3. Reinstalled WP, jkreativ theme, and downloaded all plugins.
    4. Tried to import dummy data and got Internal Error.
    5. I killed my php process and reattempted the import. This time it finished successfully. When I tried to bring up a demo page I got an ‘Not Found’ error.
    6. I checked ‘Pages’ in WP and all the pages were there but I could only see them in WP.
    7. I checked Permalinks and found it was set to ‘Day and Name’. I changed to ‘Default’.

So there are two problems. First you need to get passed the ‘Internal Error’ message. Second, you need to set Permalinks to ‘Default’ in order to see the demo pages on your website.
    I hope this help.

widepool
    March 27, 2015 at 10:49 am #10338

Thanks Marche,

I tried importing the dummy data, it got imported successfully but as you said the demo page appears ” Not found ” error…

I went to permalinks and changed it to default, but still demo page isnt visible.

MarcheLive
    March 27, 2015 at 10:53 am #10339

See if any of the pages are in ‘Pages’ in WP. If so, try editing and doing an update. See if it Previews.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.