Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

problem loading time

yotoca
    February 2, 2016 at 5:30 pm #18142

good afternoon
    I have a problem loading time of the web created with your template.
    After activating plugins and disable plugins, the loading problem is when “slider revolution” is activated. 2.14 that has charging time without the plugin passes to 12 seconds to load plugin activated. That solution can give me?

Adek
    February 3, 2016 at 8:47 am #18168

Hi yotoca,

Thanks for your info and may i know if you’re using the Revolution Slider plugin on your site? It would be better if you can provide me the url of your site in there so i can check it further.

Thank you

yotoca
    February 3, 2016 at 9:54 am #18170
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 4, 2016 at 2:08 am #18188

Hi yotoca,

Actually the page speed is depend on many factors, such as internet speed, server speed, scripts loaded, images optimize, additional plugin and etc. Please try to optimise your images that you use on your site content.

Thank you

yotoca
    February 4, 2016 at 10:51 am #18243

The plugin that is causing me the problem TTFB 12 seconds is the revolution slider. If I disable this plugin proporcionanis within your subject, TTFB is reduced to 2.14 seconds. The images are good, or power or speed of the server, it is a problem TTFB this plugin included in your topic.
    That solution can give me? I took time problems with this plugin and I’m already tired, thank you.

Adek
    February 8, 2016 at 1:44 am #18306

Hi yotoca,

Sorry for late reply your message.

I’m not quite sure on this thing. May i know where you test your page speed of your site so i can check it out directly?

Thank you

yotoca
    February 8, 2016 at 9:21 am #18338

The loading speed of the page, you can see by pressing the F12 with “Chrome” key while the page loads, there comes the time to load and you see that the TTFB take long …. ie the product is put on hold and starts loading later … ysolo works well if you disable the revolution slider plugin, but I need a slider on my page, that was one of the reasons for my purchase so I need a solution.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  yotoca.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  yotoca.
    Adek
    February 12, 2016 at 3:49 am #18425

Hi yotoca,

Actually i’m not quite sure on this thing, because it also depend on your slider content. If you have much content it will take more time to load your slider. I don’t have any idea at the moment regarding this thing.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.