Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Problem – All option for this template still hidden

Adek
    March 2, 2016 at 2:25 am #18854

Hi Interficto,

I’ve been check your site previously and it seems you still using outdated version of Jkreativ. Please try to update the theme into v2.3.6.

Thank you

Interficto
    March 2, 2016 at 12:51 pm #18860

Hi Adek, now the theme is updated. Regards.

Adek
    March 4, 2016 at 2:05 am #18887

Hi Interficto,

I’ve been try to create a new page and it’s just work fine on my side. You can check this page http://islafuerte.com/test-page/

Thank you

Interficto
    March 4, 2016 at 12:54 pm #18907

Hi Adek, I told you that the problem is in the translation from Spanish to English…

I can create pages in Spanish and it works fine.

Do the next thing…

Create a new page in spanish like you did it with the Test Page, put some content on it, save it. Now try to translate it to English using the WPML, change the content and save it. Now you will see the problem.

I really need to resolve that problem, if you have doubts please ask me or you can look all the post in this ticket.

Please be more fast to answer, I have this problem like 1 month ago, my client is losing his patience.

Ty.

Interficto
    March 4, 2016 at 1:15 pm #18908

Here you can see the message that the template shows and don’t let me change the content of a translate page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOA8W–efh4 (sorry for the quality but you can see the error anyway)

Regards.

Interficto
    March 4, 2016 at 5:36 pm #18914

I was reviewing the template and I found the problem but I still need a solution.

The problem is the Template Selection (Default template, VC Landing, etc.) for each page.

In the multilanguage pages the Default Template doesn’t exist, so, that’s the reason why the message shows up I think.

Here is why:

• I create a ‘PÁGINA DE PRUEBA’ with the Default Template. I can edit, put content and do wherever I want, all it’s ok.

• When I try to make a translation of the ‘PÁGINA DE PRUEBA’ (in english version will be TEST PAGE) this ‘TEST PAGE’ automatically got a Default Template because ‘PÁGINA DE PRUEBA’ got it too. It’s like they are connected.

• So the ‘TEST PAGE’ shows up the message when I try to edit it with new content or make some changes, I can’t do it.

• I go to ‘PÁGINA DE PRUEBA’ and change the Default Template to Landing Page Builder VC, I save it.

• Now I go to ‘TEST PAGE’ and now it let me to change the content, edit and do wherever I want because it has Landing Page Builder VC template too.

Please look what is the problem there to find a fix. I really need to don’t have problems with the translations.

Thank you.

Regards.

Adek
    March 7, 2016 at 2:59 am #18932

Hi Interficto,

Thanks for your detail info. Now i see the problem. We will take a look on this thing. Anyway, you can use Normal Page Layout instead of Default Template at the moment.

Thank you

Interficto
    March 7, 2016 at 12:38 pm #18943

Hi Adek,

Please notify me when you find a solution. I’m going to activate all the plugins in the site and put the maintenance mode off because my client need the site online.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Adek
    March 11, 2016 at 2:06 am #18978

Hi Interficto,

Yes sure, hopefully we can find a solution asap.

Thank you

Interficto
    April 13, 2016 at 7:11 pm #19586

Hi Adek,

Do you have a solution for this problem? I need to be able to do the translations in this website.

Thank you man.

Interficto
    April 18, 2016 at 2:40 pm #19712

Hi guys, I really need to solve this problem. I can’t manage well the translations in my website because I get the same error. You can see that I opened this ticket since February, please let me know when it’s fixed.

Regards.

Adek
    April 20, 2016 at 1:36 am #19756

Hi Interficto,

I’m so sorry for late reply your message. We still try to fixed this issue. But at the moment we will suggest you to use Normal Page Layout so you can translate those page as you need.

Sorry for this inconvenience and hope you don’t mind.

Thank you

Interficto
    April 25, 2016 at 9:05 pm #19927

Hi Adek, this is really a problem for my company because we sell websites administration training and it’s complex that a normal client with a basic knowledge about software try to do translations with this bug.

I really hope that you can find a solution soon. Many thanks.

Interficto
    May 23, 2016 at 3:40 pm #20396

Hi Adek, the last month I asked you for a solution for the website translation problem. Did you find a solution?

I hope you do because we need to solve this problem. Thanks for your help.

Adek
    May 25, 2016 at 2:41 am #20418

Hi Interficto,

Sorry for late reply. Unfortunately, at the moment we will suggest you to keep use Normal Page Layout instead of Default Page template so you can translate those page as you need, because i’m also not quite sure what actually happen in there and it’s still can’t translate the Default Page template.

Let us know if you have further question on this thing.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.