Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Problem after JNews 3.0 update

Amazee
    September 7, 2018 at 9:26 pm #36290

I just update theme and all the recommended plugins to latest version but after the update the site’s home sidebar ( added using elementor not a widget ) margin is gone. Elements in the sidebar displays bigger. See below screenshot for before and after.

Before: Had sidebar margin, Looks great.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IXhkJ_VqUmPiWNONHMZ4SApyzr-k4HT8/view?usp=sharing

After: No sidebar margin, You can compare the Recommended sections both screenshots to know what i’m talking about.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u1MoK_K-3xCREG9KJDlKCJdeI3NmPU1V/view?usp=sharing

Can you please send me the fix asap.

Also when can i expect Source Link feature for single posts?

Regards
    Samir

Adek
    September 10, 2018 at 12:49 pm #36372

Hi Samir,

Regarding this issue, you need to add more padding or margin on the column section that contain the sidebar element. We just remove the predefined sidebar padding and margin because it makes the padding or margin option doesn’t work properly.

About the source link feature, hopefully, we can add this feature on next theme update.

Thank you

Amazee
    September 10, 2018 at 6:08 pm #36440

Hi Adek,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have done that. 🙂

Please send me the files once you added it in the development version of the theme so that i can use this feature right away before the update (because you guys just updated the theme few days ago so i think next update will be atleast a month away).

Regards,
    Samir

Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 12:23 pm #36500

Hi Samir,

Yes sure, i will inform you when the feature available on JNews.

Thank you

Amazee
    September 12, 2018 at 9:26 pm #36665

Thank you. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.