Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Post Grid Changes Menu

TheDavisEffect
    May 3, 2015 at 5:40 pm #11317

Hi, and thank you for such an awesome theme.

When I add the Post Slider (with a category filter) to any page, it changes the top navigation menu. The menu’s font becomes larger, and it adds a highlight color to the menu (which I do not want).

I am building the website on my local machine, so I can not send links, but I can email screen shots if you give me an email address to send them to.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
    Chris

Adek
    May 4, 2015 at 3:59 pm #11344

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your kind words on above. Actually you can attach your screenshot here. You can upload your screenshot here or dropbox. After that you can paste the url of the images here.

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    May 5, 2015 at 11:09 pm #11419

I want to clarify… It is the POST GRID that causes the menu style to change. The Post slider has no affect on the menu.

Screenshot

This is the code for the POST GRID. The POST SLIDER does not cause the same issue with the menu.
    [vc_row section_id="recent-news" section_name="Recent News" section_top_margin="normaltopmargin" section_bottom_margin="normalbottommargin" section_schema="normal" enable_top_ribon="" enable_bottom_ribon="" background_repeat="repeat" background_fullscreen="" moving_direction="horizontal" video_parallax="" parallax_enable_1="" parallax_cover_1="" parallax_speed_1="300" parallax_enable_2="" parallax_cover_2="" parallax_speed_2="300" parallax_enable_3="" parallax_cover_3="" parallax_speed_3="300" parallax_enable_4="" parallax_cover_4="" parallax_speed_4="300" parallax_enable_5="" parallax_cover_5="" parallax_speed_5="300" parallax_enable_6="" parallax_cover_6="" parallax_speed_6="300" parallax_enable_7="" parallax_cover_7="" parallax_speed_7="300" parallax_enable_8="" parallax_cover_8="" parallax_speed_8="300" parallax_enable_9="" parallax_cover_9="" parallax_speed_9="300" parallax_enable_10="" parallax_cover_10="" parallax_speed_10="300"][vc_column width="1/1"][jeg_heading type="h1" float="center" title="RECENT BLT NEWS"][vc_basic_grid post_type="post" max_items="1000" style="pagination" items_per_page="4" show_filter="yes" element_width="3" gap="30" orderby="date" order="DESC" filter_source="category" filter_style="default" filter_align="center" filter_color="juicy_pink" filter_size="md" button_style="rounded" button_color="blue" button_size="md" arrows_design="vc_arrow-icon-arrow_08_left" arrows_position="outside" arrows_color="blue" paging_design="radio_dots" paging_color="blue" loop="yes" autoplay="5" item="none" taxonomies="71" paging_animation_in="fadeIn" paging_animation_out="fadeOut"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

TheDavisEffect
    May 6, 2015 at 8:54 pm #11443

Do you know why the POST GRID is changing the menu? I would much rather use the POST GRID.

Adek
    May 7, 2015 at 11:28 am #11496

Hi Chris,

It’s weird for me. I just replicate your page and it’s just work fine on my side. Anyway can i see the page that you mean on above, i will check it directly.

Thank you

TheDavisEffect
    May 11, 2015 at 6:51 pm #11590

I am building the website on my computer, so I can not send you a link.

Adek
    May 12, 2015 at 10:43 am #11606

Hi Chris,

It’s okay. Anyway may i know how your menu is supposed to look? So i can provide you css code maybe.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.