Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Portfolio title and categories not showing on images of Portfolio List page

johanyjutras
    July 6, 2014 at 2:04 pm #1199

Hi, I am having a problem. When I put the cursor over the images on my Portfolio List page, the portfolio title and category is only showing over two images only (out of nine). I have checked and they all seems to have the same settings and options. Can you help?

Thank you!

Rai
    July 7, 2014 at 3:08 am #1207

Hi johanyjutras,

Can you give us URL of your site? It would be easier to us to check what your problem is.

Thank you

johanyjutras
    July 7, 2014 at 1:02 pm #1222

it is not online yet, but I have add some screenshots here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g5uipa982lpl56c/AADKVXDBvu0-WRlKcLLj2FLka

Rai
    July 8, 2014 at 5:38 am #1264

Hi johanyjutras,

May I know what is block size of portfolio that doesn’t show Title & Category?
    Actually, Jkreativ will automatically not showing Title & Category on small block size, because text will overflow and even can’t read the text. Please take look at this demo: General Photography.

Best regards,

Rai

jbdbopen
    July 9, 2014 at 9:57 am #1346

Hi, I have the same problem with the titles in 1/2 width images on my Portfolio List page !
    When you have a look to your example here : “http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/architecture/project/” in the portofolio masonry type, 1/2 width images are showing a title… Can you explain me why?

Best regards

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  jbdbopen.
    z4m3
    July 9, 2014 at 11:09 am #1349

jbdbopen, the small ones on your link is actually 1×1 width, I think.

I do have same issue. On my site, I have some landscape images in 1 width and 1/2 height. There is enough space to show all info. But Jegtheme does not show info on any “smaller” images below 1×1 on any dimention. I would like to be able to set the limits myself on width and height. Or just limit the info to not dispaly on images smaller than 1/4 width. On mobile, this does not matter. On ipad, to 1/2 width. Ideally, to be able to set in admin on different display.

So far, i just want to know where the code is and hack it for now while waiting for an improved portfolio.

Jegbagus
    July 9, 2014 at 3:04 pm #1356

the easiest way to overcome this problem is to resize your block. we are disabling text on those small media because it may overflow and make your portfolio worst. but if you still need to show text when you having 1/2 block size, you can use bellow code and put it on jkreativ dashboard > additional css :

Thank you

johanyjutras
    July 9, 2014 at 3:31 pm #1365

Amazing. Thanks!

jbdbopen
    July 9, 2014 at 3:49 pm #1370

Works great ! Thanks a lot !

Jegbagus
    July 9, 2014 at 4:13 pm #1373

Great!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.