Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Portfolio Not Working For Photos

darryldsmith
    December 24, 2016 at 8:49 am #22609

Greetings,

I’ve had this issue for months, and it’s finally come to a head, as we’ve lost bookings due to the photography portfolio not working. It all comes down to the images being cropped, despite the no cropping option being checked.

The option that was selected was Flexslider. Flexslider ALWAYS cropped the images, no matter what. The only plugins active on the website are Jetpack and Askimet. Nothing else is active, so it’s not a plugin issue I don’t think.

I just went to Fotorama, and now the portfolio won’t load from the Portfolio link. However, a direct link to the portfolio makes the images work correctly after clicking on them to zoom in.

The direct link to a gallery in our portfolio is – http://www.harmlandvisions.com/weddings/portfolio/couples/
    The direct link to our portfolio is – http://www.harmlandvisions.com/weddings/portfolio/

Please let me know what I can do to rectify this issue as soon as possible. Thanks.

Adek
    December 26, 2016 at 2:29 am #22615

Hi darryldsmith,

I’m not really get what is it. Can you provide me your login detail right here and let me take a look inside your admin panel.

You can use Set as private reply option below (checked).

Thank you

darryldsmith
    December 27, 2016 at 7:04 am #22622
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    December 28, 2016 at 2:37 am #22628

Hi darryldsmith,

I’ve been try to login into your site but it get “Invalid Username” message in there. Kindly you can check it out.

Thank you

darryldsmith
    December 28, 2016 at 5:36 am #22629
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    December 29, 2016 at 7:57 am #22633

Hi darryldsmith,

I’ve been check your site previously and i notice currently you’re using FLexslider. Please try to disable Show full image (not cropped) option on single portfolio page.

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

darryldsmith
    January 5, 2017 at 5:07 pm #22739

Still not working unfortunately. We may have to move on to a new theme, because we’ve had this issue all of last year.

Adek
    January 9, 2017 at 3:08 am #22747

Hi darryldsmith,

We’re sorry for this inconvenience but it’s weird for me about this problem.

Feel free to contact us if you have further help in there. It may we need to check more deeper on your site.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.