Menu

Portfolio Color

oteimages
    July 29, 2014 at 7:50 pm #2286

Hey,
    Thanks for such an awesome theme!
    We love it,
    however. . . .

In my portfolios, they come up beautifully, in the squares for a preview, but when I click one, it shows up with a white background in the preview. . . .

How can I change this to black?

Thankyou!

evenweb
    July 29, 2014 at 8:57 pm #2288

I would like to know the same. How to change PhotoSwipe background to black?

evenweb
    July 29, 2014 at 9:17 pm #2289

I found to change Photoswipe background to black – add this to the custom css. It changes the white background to black.

/*
    * photoswipe.css
    */
    body.ps-active,body.ps-building,div.ps-active,div.ps-building{background:#000;overflow:hidden}body.ps-active *,div.ps-active *{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(255,255,255,0)}body.ps-active :focus,div.ps-active :focus{outline:0}div.ps-document-overlay{background:#000;position:fixed!important}div.ps-uilayer{background:#000;cursor:pointer}div.ps-zoom-pan-rotate{background:#000}div.ps-zoom-pan-rotate *{display:block}div.ps-carousel-item-loading{background-image:url(../img/loading.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center center;background-color:transparent;background-size:40px auto}div.ps-carousel-item-error{background-color:#000;background-image:url(../img/error.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat}div.ps-caption{background:#000;border-bottom:1px solid #eee;color:#666;font-size:13px;font-family:”Lucida Grande”,Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif;text-align:center}div.ps-caption *{display:inline}div.ps-caption-bottom{border-top:1px solid #ddd;border-bottom:none;min-height:44px}div.ps-caption-content{color:#333;display:block;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;padding:13px}div.ps-toolbar{background:#000;border-top:1px solid #ddd;color:#666;font-size:13px;font-family:”Lucida Grande”,Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif;text-align:center;height:44px;display:table;table-layout:fixed}div.ps-toolbar *{display:block}div.ps-toolbar-top{border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;border-top:none}div.ps-toolbar-close,div.ps-toolbar-next,div.ps-toolbar-play,div.ps-toolbar-previous{color:#000;cursor:pointer;display:block;float:right;width:44px;border-left:1px solid #ddd}div.ps-toolbar div.ps-toolbar-content{font-family:FontAwesome}div.ps-toolbar-close div.ps-toolbar-content:before{content:”\f00d”}div.ps-toolbar-previous div.ps-toolbar-content:before{content:”\f104″}div.ps-toolbar-next div.ps-toolbar-content:before,div.ps-toolbar-next-disabled div.ps-toolbar-content:before,div.ps-toolbar-previous-disabled div.ps-toolbar-content:before{content:”\f105″}div.ps-toolbar-play div.ps-toolbar-content:before{content:”\f04b”}div.ps-toolbar div div.ps-toolbar-content{width:44px;height:44px;margin:0 auto}div.ps-toolbar div div.ps-toolbar-content:before{color:#666;font-family:FontAwesome;height:44px;line-height:44px;margin:0 auto;font-size:21px} div.ps-toolbar div.ps-toolbar-play div.ps-toolbar-content:before { font-size: 16px; }

oteimages
    July 30, 2014 at 5:10 pm #2336

Thank you!
    Where is the custom CSS option?

Again, thank you!

-OTE

evenweb
    July 30, 2014 at 7:01 pm #2337

Press the Jkreativ menu, it’s in the Jkreativ Dashboard options.

oteimages
    July 30, 2014 at 7:20 pm #2338

Thank you, friend.

I entered the code you allotted.
    Yet it’s still white . . . .
    Am I missing something?

Thank you for the help!

evenweb
    July 30, 2014 at 8:28 pm #2339

The css code I sent you is the ‘background colour adjusted to black’ css code I have used myself to change the following PhotoSwipe background to black – see here (the gallery slideshow – when you view the individual images – was white by default):

http://stevencragg.com/event-photography-party-portraits/

Possibly I am mistaken in that you are using one of the other gallery/portfolio options also available in theme? If so, simply view that slideshow page in your browser and then view the css for that page. In the revealed code you will be able to identify what css code is for the slideshow and then reverse engineer it – i.e. by changing white “fff” to “000”. It took me a couple of attempts to identify what css class was the for the slideshow page background.

Just trying to help another user. Otherwise wait for official support.

Rai
    July 31, 2014 at 11:19 am #2360

Hi guys,

Actually, you can use this simple CSS to make Photoswipe background change to black:

Thank you

evenweb
    July 31, 2014 at 2:10 pm #2369

No, that does not work for me. Wish it did – simple, but no.

Rai
    August 1, 2014 at 6:53 am #2391

Hi @evenweb,

Can you give me your portfolio page url which is have those Photoswipe script.

Thank you

evenweb
    August 1, 2014 at 7:52 am #2399

This portfolio page uses the PhotoSwipe css code that I changed to black with the extensive code I offered above. The single css class you offered does not change it to black – it just reverts back to light grey/white. I’m happy so long as it works:

http://stevencragg.com/event-photography-party-portraits/

evenweb
    August 1, 2014 at 7:53 am #2400

ps: I mean the slider page(s) when you click on any of the images.

Rai
    August 2, 2014 at 1:30 am #2419

Sorry, CSS that I gave above was for Magnific expand. Please try this for lightweight CSS:

Thank you

evenweb
    August 2, 2014 at 6:27 pm #2438

Yes, now that css works – nice and elegant. Thank you.

Rai
    August 3, 2014 at 12:25 pm #2466

Bravo! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.