Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Portfolio Builder always same Style

alex_p
    February 11, 2015 at 4:07 pm #9046

Hi,

first of all I have to say, that I am really happy with theme so far!!

However, I have one small issue.
    As far as I understood I cannot make portfolio pages with items from preselected categories.
    Currently you can only add items to specific portfolio pages, but only one at a time. These items could be in non mutually exclusive categories. At points I want to present them separately.

As a workaround I figured that I just make different landing pages and select the items myself. A bit tedious, but they wont change that often.
    Now the problem that I have with this approach is, that the style on the landing page is always the same, no matter what style I select in the pagebuilder.
    Screenshot of the selection
    Also I cannot see a difference in the shortcode.

Maybe you can help me out. Either by telling me how I can add a preselection by category to the portfoliopages or how I can change the style on the landingpages.

Thanks a lot! Alex

PS: I didnt find a similar topic on the forum. If there is one, I am happy if you could refer me to that.

Adek
    February 12, 2015 at 10:52 am #9157

Hi alex,

Thanks for your kind words.
    Unfortunately we don’t have those kind of option, in this case to select portfolio item by category. Anyway you can select manually the portfolio item that have same category one by one.

May i know what style that you mean in this case? Did you mean is the switch style on customizer?

Thank you

alex_p
    February 12, 2015 at 11:13 am #9166

Hi Dek Ery,
    ok I thought so, what you are proposing is what I tried in my workaround ;-).

And yes I think I mean the style switch in the customizer.
    No matter which style i choose I always get the same layout.

I added a couple of screenshots to show you what i mean:

EDIT: (I just saw you cannot really tell by the screenshots, the first screenshot shows the settings of the first portfolio, the second from the second portfolio).

Hope you can help me 🙂
    Kind regards,
    Alex

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  alex_p. Reason: explaining screenshot
    Adek
    February 16, 2015 at 5:33 am #9339

Hi alex,

I’m not quite sure with this thing. But please try to change the block width and height on Portfolio block item setting. Please use different value on several portfolio items to get different layout.

Thank you

alex_p
    February 21, 2015 at 11:27 am #9510

Hi sorry I couldnt reply earlier.

I am happy to give you an admin account to our page, because I cannot figure out what you mean.
    I thought if I change the style like I do on the regular portfolio pages it should change as well.

If there are settings somewhere else please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Alex

Adek
    February 23, 2015 at 4:02 am #9540

Hi alex,

Of course, you can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.