Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Parent Page should behave as jump page

IwaDe
    July 12, 2016 at 2:00 pm #21172

In my Main Menu i want the parent-pages only to open the drop-down for the child-pages and not to be clickable. I hope you anderstand what I mean. There is no content on the parent-page if there are child-pages. You hover on the menu-item, the drop-down opens and you choose an menu-item from the drop-down. It should not be possible to click the menu-item of the parent. Thanks for pointing out how to achive this functionality.

Cheers, Stephen

Adek
    July 14, 2016 at 3:21 am #21215

Hi Stephen,

Ok sure, can you provide me your site url so i can check it further on my side.

Thank you

IwaDe
    July 14, 2016 at 7:08 am #21219
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    July 15, 2016 at 2:01 am #21235

Hi Stephen,

You can try to use Custom Link instead of use Page on your menu items. Then you can fill # on the url link field. Hope it can help you.

Let me know if you still getting problem.

Thank you

IwaDe
    July 15, 2016 at 7:25 am #21255

Sorry, but thats not the point. The menu-item should just have no link funktionality, only hover the submenu. So how to remove the link functionality. Can’t be that complicated. Its a very usual thing. Please think again.

Adek
    July 15, 2016 at 7:42 am #21258

Hi Stephen,

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have those kind of option on our theme. You should make some changes in there to achieve that.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback on this thing and really appreciate it. We will considering this thing for further update.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.