Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Parallax Issue

alexis
    December 28, 2015 at 10:49 am #17215

Hi,

I had to reinstall my website after hacking and I actually have an issue with parallax effect on my page http://www.upmybiz.com/team/

The effect seems jerky instead of fluid as before hacking.

What can be the reason ?

Thanks for helping ๐Ÿ™‚

Alexis

Adek
    December 29, 2015 at 3:41 am #17226

Hi Alexis,

Actually, itโ€™s weird for me. Can you help me to disable all of your plugins in there and just keep activate required plugin for a while. Just want to make sure if there is no conflict between our theme and you plugins in there.

Thank you

alexis
    December 29, 2015 at 10:59 am #17229

Hello,

May I list you our plugins instead of desactivate them ? My direction is not really aggree to do it cause it’s our company website and we are actually animating a meeting so it’s our first way of communication for thoose days :/

Bellow our plugins. tell me if it’s not enought and I will explain to my direction that’s necessary to desactivate all.

404page
    Contact Form 7
    Eggplant 301 Redirects

Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator
    Jetpack par WordPress.com
    Jkreativ Mail Subscribe List
    Jkreativ Plugin
    Mega Main Menu
    Revolution Slider
    Simple Login Log
    Simple Page Ordering
    Wordfence Security
    WP Edit

WP Retina 2x
    WPBakery Visual Composer
    Yoast SEO

Thank you

Alexis

Adek
    December 30, 2015 at 2:30 am #17241

Hi Alexis,

Actually the most of this problem occurs because there is conflict between our theme and your additional plugin in there. So we suggest to you, to deactivate all your plugins in there except required plugin that related with our theme for a while. Then you can try to activate your additional plugin one by one and make a test based on your problem on above (parallax issue).

You can take a look on this page the list of required plugin for Jkreativ right here.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.