Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Page links(number squares) at bottom of homepage don't work.

Fordracingchick
    January 8, 2016 at 4:33 am #17455

When I click the “page 2” square icon or any other page icon at the bottom of the page it only reloads the homepage. I have even tried changing the amount of posts per page and that changed the total pages, so it knows how many pages there is supposed to be, but any page I click still reloads the homepage. When I click a category in the menu, all of the pages (2-on) work. Only the pages on the bottom of the homepage don’t work. When I manually enter a URL like Example: mydomain.com/page/2 it still just reloads the homepage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fordracingchick
    January 8, 2016 at 4:52 pm #17483

I see another user is having the exact same issue. Pagination on homepage doesn’t work. Just reloads homepage when you choose page 2 or any page. The pagination does work in categories in the menu, Just not the main pagination at the bottom of the homepage (most import page link) Hope Rai can help soon.

Fordracingchick
    January 8, 2016 at 5:25 pm #17485

Also. The top ads dont seem to be responsive like they used to be. (I use google adsense) The top ad used to scale to the width of the browser/screen when you make it smaller or bigger. Now it just stays the same size and only shows part of the ad (the width of the screen). can be fixed in update as well?

Rai
    January 9, 2016 at 5:37 am #17502

Hi Fordracingchick,

May I know what theme and wordpress version you use? If there is any 3rd party plugin installed beside theme’s required plugins, please try to disable it to make sure there is no plugin conflict.

Also, can you provide your site URL to help us investigate the issue. It is quite hard for us to check because we don’t have this issue on our side.

Thank you

Fordracingchick
    January 9, 2016 at 2:26 pm #17511
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Fordracingchick
    January 9, 2016 at 3:01 pm #17512
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Fordracingchick
    January 10, 2016 at 1:32 pm #17520

Pretty certain it was the 4.4.1 WP update that broke the theme. (might want to warn theme owners until you update theme?)
    4th day without HOMEPAGE pagination working.
    I dont want to have to revert to previous version of WP… Any update on statue Rai?

Rai
    January 11, 2016 at 2:36 am #17545

Indeed, this is a wordpress core bug for v4.4.1. Please refer to my reply here: http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/page-pagination-is-not-working/#post-17539

Also, I publish a hotfix (unofficial) that you can use until the official updates released: http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/page-pagination-is-not-working/#post-17543

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.