Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

oops something went wrong

huwcole
    June 28, 2016 at 8:04 pm #20975

hi guys

i get an error on the job-list page in the what search field and location search field:

it is ok for 2 seconds but then it load an error image:

<input class=”form-control location-autocomplete gm-err-autocomplete” name=”place” placeholder=”Oops! Something went wrong.” value=”” autocomplete=”off” disabled=”” style=”background-image: url("http://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/api-3/images/icon_error.png&quot;);”>

see link: http://www.concept14.de/job-list/

thanks
    uwe

huwcole
    June 29, 2016 at 11:17 am #20987

the error is:

The script element that loads the API is missing the required authentication parameter. If you are using the standard Maps JavaScript API, you must use a key parameter with a valid API key. If you are a Premium Plan customer, you must use either a client parameter with your client ID or a key parameter with a valid API key.

could please tell me how and where i can add the api key and most of all where do i get one?

thanks

Jegbagus
    July 1, 2016 at 1:37 am #21018

hi huwcole, i try to follow your url, but its seem broken. can you tell me how can access your website?

Thank you

huwcole
    July 1, 2016 at 7:20 am #21029

hi sorry

had to move the site and of course forgot to update you guys:

here we go

Job List

thanks

Jegbagus
    July 2, 2016 at 2:05 am #21044

hi huwcole, i don’t know if google need keyword api now on the code. on our demo, its working pretty fine
    but if you need to insert api key, please go to jobplanet-themes > lib > load-script.php
    and on line 60.

and please repace it with this code :

and you can use your API key to replace string YOUR_API_KEY

Thank you

lcwd
    August 18, 2016 at 1:01 pm #21670
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lcwd
    August 18, 2016 at 1:12 pm #21671

I think I have found issue. Tried turning the coming soon plugin I noted in initial response. I think it was blocking authentication with Google’s credential system. Working now. Will keep you posted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.