Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Onepage portfolio details on landing style

Manikstudio
    December 19, 2015 at 5:27 pm #17031

Hi,

I’m searching how to do all day… i don’t find.
    Can you explain me how to realise that kind of portfolio reading on a landing page : http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/interior/project/

thx

Adek
    December 21, 2015 at 5:15 am #17054

Hi Manikstudio,

I’m not quite sure what you mean on above. So you want to replicate those page on your site right? I just want to make sure on this thing.

Thank you

Manikstudio
    December 21, 2015 at 9:43 am #17063

Hi,

I want to have descriptions of portfolio on the same page (landing “onepage” website).
    I don’t want to have that description on an other page like : mysite.com/portfolio111/test
    Because navigation are uneasy. In fact, navigation links are like “#portfolio”. So, when i read portfolio description on a second page, i can’t return back on principal website.

Thx

Adek
    December 22, 2015 at 3:31 am #17076

Hi Manikstudio,

Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature to achieve that. It will need to do some changes on our theme. In this case, it seems you will need to hire someone to do that because this is not our support scope. We only provide support for minor changes that related with our theme. If you interest, you can use our Custom Change Service right here.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.