Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

One page website with Jkreativ and SEO

zmm
    December 28, 2014 at 3:36 pm #7960

Hi,

I wanted to create a one-page website using Jkreativ, just as you have here:
    http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/

Do you think this would have a negative effect on SEO for my website? Are there any tips you might give to make sure each part of the page is visible to Google?

Many thanks

Adek
    December 29, 2014 at 9:34 am #7967

Hi zmm,

Yes of course, you can do that. You just need to use Import Dummy Data option to achieve that and you will have most of our demo, portfolio, blog and etc.

Jkreativ themes developed with SEO HTML structure for better content quality and better rank of search engine results. If you need more option you can use 3rd party SEO plugin.

Thank you

zmm
    December 29, 2014 at 10:55 am #7977

Hi Dek Ery,

Thanks for your reply. I am aware that it is possible and that the theme is designed to help with SEO, but my question was whether using a one-page layout would have a negative effect on SEO for my website? (e.g. would you recommend using a normal layout with multiple pages over an one-page layout for better SEO?)

Many thanks

Adek
    December 30, 2014 at 8:14 am #7992

Hi zmm,

I’m sorry, but i don’t know much about that. In this case, multiple pages website or one page website. But as far as i know, i recommend you to using multiple pages, rather than one page website for better SEO result.

Thank you

dmitri1999
    January 2, 2015 at 3:53 am #8018

Why can’t you use one page for main website with a few separate pages?

zmm
    January 2, 2015 at 1:32 pm #8023

That is a good idea, but I don’t know if I have enough content to have something extra on the homepage as well as the other pages.

Adek
    January 6, 2015 at 7:34 am #8104

Hi zmm,

Yes of course. You can use this way and i think it will good for SEO result.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.