Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

New release 2.3.5

finalcut47
    January 15, 2016 at 10:42 am #17728

Good morning.
    Today I received through “Envato toolkit”, the information that is available the release 2.3.5.
    Well, but I can not find in THEMEFOREST any reference in relation to the contents of upgrade in the page of your theme (see UPDATE LOG, stopped to the 2.3.3 release of September).
    Where can I find the information?
    If I can give advice, you should always update the changelog, together with the announcement of update.
    Thank you
    Roberto

Adek
    January 16, 2016 at 1:49 am #17739

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your information. I will check it out as soon. Anyway you can take a look the change log on the readme.txt file.

Thank you

finalcut47
    January 16, 2016 at 7:19 am #17751

Thank DEK
    Roberto

powherhouse
    January 16, 2016 at 9:57 am #17753

so… with the VC update within the theme update, does that mean i have to now, again, remove and reinstall the theme-based version??

there is no “update” showing as available for VC after upgrading theme… still shows VC4.7.4 and no indication of upgrade required in “required plugins”…

Adek
    January 18, 2016 at 2:10 am #17774

Hi powherhouse,

You can update your jkreativ themes into latest version which is 2.3.5. In this case we’ve been integrated Jkreativ with VC plugin v4.9.2

You just need to remove the previous version of VC plugin then you can install the new version by go to Appearance > Install Plugins.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.