Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Need help with few things

scorpiock
    July 6, 2018 at 7:45 am #33836

I am setting up JNews and need below help.

1. How do I create widgets for home page only? I don’t want to use page builder instead create few widgets below header area.

2. Looks like there is a bug with auto scroll plugin. Google analytics doesn’t update when you scroll down to the next post. It should update in scroll down or up.

I am still playing around, will have more questions.

Adek
    July 6, 2018 at 9:53 am #33843

Hi scorpiock,

1. I’m not quite sure yet about your need, but you may need to try using Add / Remove Widget Area feature, in order to add more widget area and use it for homepage only. For more detail you can visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/widget-3/

2. For auto load issue, can you provide me your site URL for further checking on my side?

Thank you

scorpiock
    July 6, 2018 at 10:21 am #33844

For 1st – That links help to create only sidebar widget. I am looking to create a widget to show only on homepage after header area.

In Genesis framework, it’s doable with hook. Does JNews have something similar?

Adek
    July 6, 2018 at 10:29 am #33845

Hi scorpiock,

At the moment we don’t have a hook after header area of the homepage (index page). But you can copy the current index.php then insert your code or widget into the homepage (index.php) file and place it to the child theme.

Thank you

scorpiock
    July 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm #33871

Ok, editing index.php did the trick. Next issue is with AMP.

Post AMP is ok but page is giving 404.

Ex – https://geekflare.com/amp/page/68/

Adek
    July 9, 2018 at 12:00 pm #33892

Hi scorpiock,

I just checked the page URL that you provide above, but it seems you’re not using JNews in there. Please check it out.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.