Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

My Visual Composer not updated

echigo
    January 5, 2016 at 11:55 am #17348

HI!
    I bought a license Jkreativ has included Visual Composer.
    I do not get upgraded because I have to put a code that only buying the Visual Composer. My WordPress does not work very well because of that.
    Visual Composer license is not for life if you buy a template? Now i have 4.2.3.
    The only option is to pay 34 euros for the new version of the plugin?
    In my wordpress settings asks me Envato user (i have) , Secret API Key (from your template) and Visual Composer API Key License Key (that is the problem)
    Please help me, im not a programmer or something.
    Thank you!

echigo
    January 5, 2016 at 4:05 pm #17354

The Visual Composer author answered this a few hours:

Hello, if received within a theme there is no direct license available and in such case you will need to ask your theme author to update VC on their side and push it to you. If you wish to unlock direct update option you will need to consider purchasing direct license for VC.

Adek
    January 6, 2016 at 5:18 am #17384

Hi echigo,

It seems you’re using outdated version of Jkreativ themes in there. On the latest version of Jkreativ (v2.3.4) we’ve been provide Visual Composer plugin v4.7.4

Please still use Visual Composer plugin that come with our theme for compatible reason.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

echigo
    January 8, 2016 at 1:50 pm #17470

Hi Dek!

The Visual Composer author answer me this:

Hello, if you purchase theme and receive Visual Composer with it you do not get direct license for VC, which means in such cases all updates and support is managed by your theme author. The direct license grants you with the option to receive lifetime updates and also use official support. In your case you should either ask your theme author to update VC on their side and push it to you or consider purchasing direct license for VC.

Thanks,
    Raitis Sevelis
    WPBakery

I have a many problems with Portfolios too, (404 It look like the page you’re looking for doesn’t exist, sorry)
    All of created doesnt work.

Thanks Dek!

echigo
    January 8, 2016 at 3:51 pm #17475
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 9, 2016 at 5:51 am #17504

Hi echigo,

If so, can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Because we have been made several change on Visual Composer plugin to fit our themes and maybe several built in feature on those plugin will not exist with our theme.

Thank you

echigo
    January 9, 2016 at 1:57 pm #17509
    Adek
    January 11, 2016 at 1:54 am #17532

Hi Mario,

As i said on above we have been made several changes on Visual Composer plugin to fir with our themes and if you use standalone VC plugin version with our themes, it will not works properly in there because it’s not compatible with our themes yet.

Thanks for your info about login info but it seems you’re forget to provide url of your site in there.

Thank you

echigo
    January 11, 2016 at 8:41 am #17554
    echigo
    January 11, 2016 at 8:56 am #17557
    Adek
    January 12, 2016 at 3:17 am #17579

Hi Mario,

Actually it’s weird for me but glad to hear that you have been resolved those problem. Let us know if you need something in there.

Thank you

powherhouse
    January 12, 2016 at 4:58 am #17581

so… i shouldn’t be using my own copy of Visual Composer???
    i couldn’t get VC to WORK with the updated theme when i installed it, and inferred the comments on the themeforest page to mean that i needed to have my own copy…

i’m so confused. and this would explain a lot about why i’m having so many problems with VC….

So how do I uninstall my purchased copy and use the one supplied with Jkreativ???

Adek
    January 13, 2016 at 2:59 am #17614

Hi powherhouse,

We have been include the Visual Composer v4.7.4 on Jkreativ with v2.3.4 (latest version). So you don’t need to buy extend license for Visual Composer plugin. But in this case, we have been make several change on VC to make it compatible with our theme needed. So we will suggest you to still using VC plugin that come with our theme for compatible reason.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.