Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Multiple questions

johanyjutras
    June 25, 2014 at 2:57 am #638

1) Is it possible to set a different image as a background for a page, for every page or I can only set one for all? If I can for every page, how can I do it? For exemple, the contact page, I want to have an image as the background plus the Contact form onto it (like instead of the map I want an image), is that possible? I tried many ways, like setting the featured image, and I read the documentation and can’t find the info.

2) I am having a problem with the blog, when I embed a video link (like Youtube iframe code) it remove all the content from the post and only show a huge video window. I had to remove the code to have my post to show regular content, for some reason.

3) About the blog post and pages, how can I remove author and comments to show? I don’t want that. Again, try to go into customization but can’t find it.

That’s all for now. Many thanks for your help and support with this theme.

Johany

Rai
    June 25, 2014 at 5:14 am #646

Hi Johany,

I try to answer your questions:

1. Yes, it is possible. You can override background setting on individual page, when editing page at right side there is Jkreativ General Option > then tick Override Default Backgorund Setup.
    2. What theme version do you use? We have fix iframe bug on version 1.0.3. Please update theme if you use the old version.
    3. To disable comment you can do it from Discussion panel:

To hide meta information you have to disable it from blog page template, find Jkreativ Page Meta (Bottom Meta) > Hide Page Bottom Meta and Jkreativ Page Meta (Top Meta) > Hide Page Top Meta.

Thank you

kniazik
    November 7, 2014 at 9:34 pm #6210

Hi Ray,
    Do have any idea why hide meta not working?
    I checked it and still author and date are visible.
    Thank you for help.

Adek
    November 10, 2014 at 7:13 am #6281

Hi kniazik,

Can you help me to provide the page url that you referring to, i will check it further. Maybe you need to add some custom css to achieve that.

Thank you

kniazik
    November 25, 2014 at 9:35 am #6706

It’s working when I override general blog setting in article edit page, but it’s possible to change it in general setting for all articles?
    I can’t provide you url, because it’s alpha and I blocked all ip’s. But if you need this access I can make copy for testing.

Adek
    November 26, 2014 at 10:40 am #6736

Hi kniazik,

If so, may i know which kind of template that you use on your blog page?

Thank you

kniazik
    November 27, 2014 at 1:12 am #6765

Jkreativ 2.2.4

kniazik
    November 27, 2014 at 1:38 am #6767

I have one more question.
    When I use Masonary Layout with Hide Page Top Meta on main blog page it’s working, but when I click some category and see “Post filled under :” I have date on every post in this list, and there is no “Blog Sort & Filter”.
    Thank You

Adek
    November 28, 2014 at 1:48 am #6801

Hi kniazik,

It’s weird for me about your problem, it would be better if i can check those page directly. Can you help me to provide the page url that you mean?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.