Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Mobile version

medialifesf
    January 9, 2015 at 1:07 pm #8252

Hi! I need to know where are the settings of the mobile version of JKreativ theme?

I have the following problem – when I begin to shrink the window of the browser, there is some point when the theme hasn’t yet switched to mobile version but it crashes the normal browser view so the top main menu items go above the first items of the page so it looks bad. Do you have a solution for that? Thanks!

Adek
    January 12, 2015 at 10:37 am #8275

Hi medialifesf,

Can you provide me the page url of the page that you referring to? So i can check it directly on my side. Because there are some settings for mobile menu.

Thank you

medialifesf
    January 12, 2015 at 11:54 am #8279
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 13, 2015 at 7:10 am #8302

Hi medialifesf,

It because you have quite long menu items on top navigation and bigger font size on menu items as well. and actually, the mobile menu will show up on 1024px (screen size).

Please try to use this code below :

Hopefully it can help in this case.

Thank you

medialifesf
    January 13, 2015 at 9:09 am #8315

Hi! Thanks! Where I have to put that code?

Adek
    January 15, 2015 at 9:14 am #8346

Hi medialifesf,

Go to Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style. Please take a look on this page http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/additional-style-javascript-font/

Thank you

medialifesf
    January 15, 2015 at 9:20 am #8347

OK, thanks! So where I have to put the code – in Additional style or Additional Javascript?

Adek
    January 17, 2015 at 8:31 am #8391

Hi medialifesf,

You just need to place those code on Additional Style.

Thank you

medialifesf
    January 17, 2015 at 12:26 pm #8401

Thanks! It seems to work 🙂
    I have only one question – when I add the code, it gave me a notification about the use of !important in display: none !important. Do you have idea why is that?

Adek
    January 19, 2015 at 8:13 am #8431

Hi medialifesf,

Don’t worry about that. Anyway you can try to remove !important of those code. But i just want to make sure that the code above just work fine and will override default css code for those element.

Thank you

medialifesf
    January 20, 2015 at 10:01 am #8464

Hi! I noticed one problem with the mobile version – there is still a moment when I shrink the browser and the site shows the mobile version but when I click on the icon for the menu, it shows just a black screen with no menu items. When I shrink more the browser window to 1/3 of the desktop, just then it shows the menu. Have can I resolve the issue? Thanks!

medialifesf
    January 21, 2015 at 9:37 am #8500

One more problem appeared with the website. On Apple Mac computers the website shows only the mobile version even if the browser window is full width. Also the menu icon on Apple Mac computers (the icon for mobile version) doesn’t expand and show the menu.

Adek
    January 22, 2015 at 10:27 am #8541

Hi medialifesf,

It seems, this thing happened because the css code on above. Those code above will change the behaviour of mobile menu (responsive menu). I’m sorry if i don’t tell you about that previously because i’m also never do this. Anyway, you can try to change one of your menu as sub menu.

Thank you

medialifesf
    January 22, 2015 at 10:31 am #8542

Well, the menus should be as they are now, I cannot put any menu as a submenu, these are primary categories for the website. Please can you give me some other custom css that will fix the first problem I put in this thread and the problem now?

Adek
    January 26, 2015 at 11:49 am #8601

Hi medialifesf,

Why if you decrease the font size of your menu items or decrease the padding and margin on each your menu items. Because i think you can’t use the css code that i provide previously and please disable it for a while. Maybe the problem that occurs on your Mac will resolved.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.