Documentation

Forum

Menu

Mobile menu stuck in the middle of pages

massa974
    August 20, 2015 at 7:33 pm #13827

Hi,

I’m reposting the same message I posted on envato :

I have an issue with mobile menus, i.e the menu isn’t on top of the page, but stays annoyingly in the middle of the page.

Please see screenshot here : http://snag.gy/bI9NN.jpg

This is a screenshot taken from my local install in chrome This is a local install, but I had the exact same problem on a former live website when navigating from mobile.

As you can see, this is very annoying. Do you have any tips to fix this please ?

Thanks !

PS : if it helps, I also can’t zoom the pages using ctlr+mouse scroll.

Adek
    August 21, 2015 at 2:12 am #13836

Hi massa974,

Please check your site as visitor not as admin. You will need to log out from wp admin panel your site. Can you help me to provide me the url of your site, so i can check it out on my side.

Thank you

massa974
    August 21, 2015 at 11:06 am #13846

Hi Dek,

thanks for your quick reply.

It does fix the issue indeed.

Thanks

Adek
    August 22, 2015 at 2:37 am #13862

Hi massa974,

Can you help me to provide me the url of your site, so i can check it out on my side regarding this issue.

Thank you

massa974
    August 22, 2015 at 6:56 am #13868

Hi Dek,

I can’t send you the url so far, it’s a local install.

Thank you

Adek
    August 24, 2015 at 2:00 am #13894

Hi massa974,

It’s hard to me if i can check your site on my side based on your problem.

Please try to logout from your wp admin dashboard and check your site without login, most of this kind of problem happen when you check your site with login into your wp admin dashboard.

Thank you

steaz
    September 30, 2015 at 12:50 pm #14767

Hello,
    Sorry for my boldness in breaking into the discussion, but I’ve the same Issue.
    I provide my website: http://www.sposidomani.it

The logo and its conatiner are too big in the mobile browsing and not completely at the top of the page (viewed on a 4.5 inches phone), this causes a limited experience in the site viewing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  steaz.
    Adek
    October 1, 2015 at 9:28 am #14799

Hi steaz,

Please try to use an image that have more small dimension than your current site logo.

Let us know if you need some help in there.

Thank you

steaz
    October 1, 2015 at 5:02 pm #14810

the image is right. The logo can’t be littler in a desktop browsing and I can’t choose a proper logo for a mobile browsing. The issue can be solved only putting the right code that recognizes (mediaqueries) a mobile browsing and that resizes properly the logo. I tried with the custom css, but the logo img has no class, so when I set max-size to 25%, the behaviour in the mobile browsing is perfect, but all images in the galleries resize to 25%: this is not good.

Adek
    October 2, 2015 at 6:44 am #14828

Hi steaz,

If so please try to use this code below :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.