Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Mobile Galleries

Sore6
    July 29, 2014 at 11:20 am #2274

this theme is mighty and has lot of gallery options
    but when i visit my page via mobile phone only can swipe one kind of gallery.
    is there a way to achieve that you can swipe every gallery to go back and forth?
    i noticed that you can only swipe the ajax portfolio template thing, which bugs me anyway because you cant use that on media gallery items because they are page items; not portfolio items 🙁

but the mobile version of this template needs at least the swipe-able version for all!

and it needs to get lot more stable but thats another topic which didnt get answered since a few days.
    __

tl;dr

how to make all galleries swipe-able on mobile?

best regards!

Rai
    July 30, 2014 at 10:17 am #2316

Hi Sore6,

I’m not really sure which portfolio/gallery template that you refer to?
    About your crash issue, I already answer it and so far none of our other customer face those issue on their devices.

Thank you

Sore6
    July 30, 2014 at 11:15 am #2325

hi!

this gallery is able to get swiped on mobile: http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/wedding/happy-newlywed/

the rest is not.
    is there a way to make all mobile view cases make use of this gallery mentioned above?

best regards

Rai
    July 31, 2014 at 11:03 am #2353

Hi @sore6,

If you mean expand gallery on side content portfolio, actually you can use Photoswipe for Gallery Expand Script. That expand script is swipeable too.

Each layout has different style. If you want to use gallery layout like you mentioned above you need to apply all galleries into Ajax portfolio.

Thank you

Sore6
    July 31, 2014 at 11:54 am #2363

i used swipebox now for “Gallery – Media Gallery” Pages.
    they seem to work with swipe interaction on a mobile.
    on wp-pages with gallery there is no ajax gallery or am i missing something?

best regards

Rai
    August 1, 2014 at 6:55 am #2392

Hi @sore6,

May I know which template that you use on those Page (wp-pages with gallery that you mentioned) ?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.