Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Menu Save causing 404 Error

kewico
    April 27, 2015 at 11:24 am #11214

I am using WPML with menu translation.
    When I try and save the german translation of my main menu under “Appearance / Menus” I get a 404 Page.
    If I open then English translation of the menu and hit save, it works.

Can you please help?
    Thanks

kewico
    April 27, 2015 at 11:31 am #11215
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kewico
    April 27, 2015 at 11:38 am #11216

…. Just found out that when I change the standard site language in the wpml settings to German, I can save the german translation of the menu. But this is a work around. something is still buggy.

Adek
    April 27, 2015 at 8:07 pm #11232

Hi kewico,

Just want to make sure, so you’ve be able to resolve this problem right? Anyway we will take a look on this thing.

Thank you

kewico
    April 28, 2015 at 5:22 am #11240

Hi thanks for the reply.
    Well I am able to edit and save the menu now. But really the problem isnt solved.
    I shouldnt need to change the standard language in wpml to be able to save the menu. i.e. I should be able to leave the standard langauge in the wpml settings on english and still edit and save the german menu. Unfortuntaley in this situation i get redirected to the 404 page.

P.S. something completely different. Why can’t I change my profile photo in this support forum? I dont seem to be able to edit it in my profile page. (not really important but just wondering if somethings wrong)

Regards
    Brent

Adek
    April 29, 2015 at 7:07 pm #11267

Hi kewico,

It’s weird for me, but gladly to hear that you be able to resolve those problem on your end.

For your photo profile, our forum will supporting gravatar (http://en.gravatar.com/). So there is no option to change your photo profile on our forum yet. You can register your email to get gravatar icon and our forum system will automatic detect and show your avatar icon.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.