Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Menu inconsistency

webkiwi
    June 20, 2016 at 9:17 am #20820

When using the architect theme, I am having some inconsistency with the menu display in all browsers and platforms.
    Loading the home page, the menu option ‘Our Projects’ is in a default font – i.e. NOT BOLD (as the other menu options are).
    Can you please take a look and advise a fix for this – note the link loads another page on the site – not a named anchor scrollable link on the Home page layout.
    You will need to be logged into the admin area to see the website, due to a temp holding page whilst the site is being completed.(Details to follow for login).

webkiwi
    June 20, 2016 at 9:21 am #20821
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    June 20, 2016 at 10:30 am #20827

Hi webkiwi,

In this case, when you’re visit your homepage here http://seitech.co.nz/ all of your menu items except Our Projects will become highlight or bold. It because you’re currently visiting current menu item and all of your menu items except Our Projects will link into your homepage.

Thank you

webkiwi
    June 20, 2016 at 5:56 pm #20835

How can we do an edit to the css perhaps, to make it all look the SAME?
    Please help for this.

Adek
    June 21, 2016 at 4:03 am #20839

Hi webkiwi,

You will need to add some css code to make them have same style. Anyway, may i know what kind of style that you want to have for your menu items?

Thank you

webkiwi
    June 21, 2016 at 8:23 am #20845

Wanting the same style as the rest of the menu links display – but I have resolved this issue temporarily, by replacing the external page link with a named anchor, so the menu system is the same no matter what.

Adek
    June 22, 2016 at 1:36 am #20864

Glad to hear that 🙂

Let us know if you need something in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.