Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Menu and Map

jassijass123
    December 8, 2016 at 7:50 am #22497

Hello,

I am just uploaded the theme to my clients server and found one issue that whenever i try to view the website on mobile device its responsive menu doesn’t worry. It only shows but when i click on navigation icon it never expand with tabs which were present on actual desktop version of the website. Please let me know where i can share the temporary login details of the website for you to have a look ?

As for Map : I am using Interactive Maps plugin i want to display different countries with name and specific colors. is that plugin compatible with the theme or falive would have something else for displaying maps ?

Looking forward to your earliest response. Thank you

Rai
    December 10, 2016 at 1:43 am #22511

Hi there,

You could send here as a private reply. We will need to check it directly to investigate it further.

For Interactive Maps plugin, I actually never use that plugin so I can not sure it is fully compatible with our theme.

Thank you

jassijass123
    December 10, 2016 at 3:39 am #22513
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rai
    December 12, 2016 at 2:08 am #22519

Hi,

It is because your mobile menu position not assigned yet. I just assign with your main menu, you could assign with a different menu by creating a new one.

Thank you

[email protected]
    January 4, 2017 at 1:18 pm #22723

Hi there,

I cannot get my menu button to show on my mobile either. Please could you help tell me what to do.

Thanks,
    Alice

Rai
    January 5, 2017 at 1:52 am #22725

Hi Alice,

Have you create & assign mobile menu?
    Could you provide your site URL? I may need to investigate it directly.

Thank you

[email protected]
    January 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm #22764

I am not sure what a create and assign mobile menu is.
    My URL is http://www.aliceloves.co

Thank you

Rai
    January 23, 2017 at 2:09 am #22836

Hi Alice,

Yup, it is because mobile menu not assigned yet. You can manage it from WP Admin > Appearance > Menus > then click tab “Manage Locations” and select menu for “Mobile Menu”. You can use the same menu with main menu if you want.

Thank you

[email protected]
    January 23, 2017 at 12:47 pm #22844

Thank you for that. The mobile menu now works – but the search bar isn’t showing on the mobile site but it does on the desktop site. Is there something I need to change here?

Also where do I need to go to, to change the alice loves logo at the top of the site?

Thanks

Rai
    January 28, 2017 at 1:40 am #22883

Hi,

By default we hide the search on mobile, but you could show it simply by adding custom CSS. Navigate to Falive Dashboard > Advanced Settings > Custom CSS then add this CSS code below:

You could change logo via theme option: Falive Dashboard > General > Logo.

Thank you

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Rai. Reason: updated css code
    [email protected]
    February 1, 2017 at 5:47 pm #22935

thank you for your reply. I am not a coder – do the spaces need to be in the exact same place on each line- if so how do I get them in the exact same place. I tried to copy and paste the code but it wouldn’t let me. I tried to freehand write it but it didn’t work, so I think the spaces must have been wrong

Rai
    February 6, 2017 at 1:43 am #22957

Hi,

You could simply copy-paste as Plain Code, click the “Toggle Plain Code” when you hover the code above first.

Thank you

[email protected]
    March 10, 2017 at 11:50 am #23264
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rai
    March 15, 2017 at 1:29 am #23281

Sorry, I paste the wrong code before, please replace with the latest one above.

Thank you

[email protected]
    March 15, 2017 at 12:27 pm #23286

This still isn’t working? Are you able to log on and enter the CSS yourself please?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.