Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Mega Main Menu Update

Keshav Saini
    November 25, 2014 at 10:10 am #6709

Hi,

I see that you have integrated quite old version of mega main menu with the theme which lacks a lot of functionality. This older version doesn’t provide the functionality which we have designed which the current version does. Can you please update the plugin?

Or if you haven’t customized this plugin, can I use a newer version of this plugin from another theme with Jkreativ?

Adek
    November 27, 2014 at 7:37 am #6771

Hi Keshav Saini,

I just suggest you to still using the Mega Main Menu that come with this theme. I’m not quite sure if you use the newer version those plugin will work properly with JKreativ. Because we are creating alot of change on those plugin to make it fit with our themes.

Thank you

Keshav Saini
    November 27, 2014 at 8:00 am #6774

Hi Dek,

So are you planning to update this plugin? Because this older version of the plugin is missing all the major features offered by this plugin.

Is there any tentative date for the update release?

Adek
    November 27, 2014 at 8:11 am #6777

Hi Keshav Saini,

I’m sorry, but i can’t tell you about that. Because some features on those plugin doesn’t fit with our themes. We will take a look on these thing.

Thank you

Keshav Saini
    December 10, 2014 at 10:28 am #7521

Hi Dek,

I tried to install the latest version of this plugin but it replaces all the styles of current theme menu so can’t be used out of the box. I would request you to please update the plugin in the theme as modifications would be required to integrate this plugin with the theme. Please let me know if your team would be releasing updated mega menu plugin in the upcoming theme updates?

Adek
    December 12, 2014 at 5:55 am #7581

Hi Keshav Saini,

I’m sorry, but at the moment we can’t give assurance about it. In these theme, we only use mega menu feature that fit with our theme and we make some custom change on those plugin. May i know which option that you want to use of mega main menu?

Thank you

Keshav Saini
    December 12, 2014 at 7:01 am #7586

Hi Dek,

The newer version offers drop down of all post types including custom post types with image navigation. See screenshot. The feature calls latest posts from the post type selected and displays the featured images of the post in the dropdown instead of default title.

Apart from this there are a few bugs in the older version (used in this theme) which are fixed in the newer version.

Adek
    December 15, 2014 at 3:59 am #7642

Hi Keshav Saini,

Ok, thank for your information. We will take a look on this thing. Because on these theme we make some change on those plugin to make it fit with our theme (behaviour of themes). So we need to check the new version on this plugin about compatibility with our theme.

Let me know if you’ve any question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.