Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

mega main menu plugin customize

llrealmanll
    April 13, 2016 at 11:06 am #19582

hi
    how can i customize my mega main menu to have one level sub-menu more than now ?
    somehow like the mega main menu plugin demo tabs.(http://menu.megamain.com/) it seems that your team restrict this plugin.
    actually i want my menu have level one sub-menu standard dropdown and the sub-menu be megamenu itself(multicolomn dropdown).
    thanks for support

Adek
    April 14, 2016 at 2:00 am #19602

Hi llrealmanll,

Actually we don’t make any change on Mega Main Menu plugin. Anyway, can you give me your site url? I will check it further.

Thank you

llrealmanll
    April 14, 2016 at 4:48 am #19613

site is on localhost so i cant now.
    this (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9gvp7r&s=9#.Vw8fb_jQDIU) is mega main menu plugin admin panel when your theme is active , and this (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a6m68y&s=9#.Vw8gKPjQDIU) is when another theme like twenty fifteen is active(the plugin files and version is the same).on another hand this is (http://menu.megamain.com/wp-content/plugins/demo_dashboard_2.html) mega main menu options for customize menu which jkreativ limited that and you have options on first level menu items only.
    after all my purpose is to have 4 or 5 depth menu that on level one or two of sub-menu it becomes multicolumn drop-down. any clue ?? which php file must edited ?
    thanks alot

Adek
    April 15, 2016 at 6:02 am #19655

Hi llrealmanll,

Actually it’s hard to me if i can check your site directly on my side. Anyway, you can try to edit this file jkreativ-themes/lib/init-menu.php

Thank you

fredericpatron
    August 17, 2016 at 11:50 am #21644
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    August 18, 2016 at 2:06 am #21660

Hi fredericpatron,

Please still use Mega Main Menu plugin that come with our theme package to compatible reason. We’ve been make adjustment on those plugin so those plugin will works fine with our theme.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

fredericpatron
    August 18, 2016 at 4:10 am #21667

thanks but i have bought the mega main menu plug in because i need option that i can’t find on your theme !
    how can i do with this plugin ?!

thanks

fredericpatron
    August 18, 2016 at 6:37 am #21668

if it is not possible to integrate the normal plug in mega main menu
    could you help me to put the menu written en black (now the menu is in whit)

Accueil

thanks

fredericpatron
    August 19, 2016 at 5:14 am #21686

hello

i succeed to change the CSS for the color of the menu
    all is ok
    BUT
    i have not the option in the MENU to indicate 2 or 3 colons to use
    i use YOUR normal megamenu

thanks

Adek
    August 20, 2016 at 2:55 am #21699

Hi fredericpatron,

It seems you have 2 columns submenu in there (Impression Numérique). You can try to use that for example.

Thank you

fredericpatron
    August 20, 2016 at 4:22 am #21700

hello
    thanks for your answer
    yes i have been able to add this menu
    but now i have no more the option in the menu section !
    could you please connect to admin and have a look ?

please it will be great if you can do it today, because i need to finish this (my) website for monday !

thanks a lot

Adek
    August 22, 2016 at 2:35 am #21713

Hi fredericpatron,

Sorry for late reply your question.

May i know what you did before that causing those kind of problem occurs? I’ve been check your site in there. Can you please enable Jkreativ Plugin at first, so our theme can works fine in there.

Thank you

fredericpatron
    August 24, 2016 at 9:08 am #21749
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    August 27, 2016 at 2:48 am #21791

Hi fredericpatron,

I’ve been check your site previously. Actually it’s weird for me about this kind of issue. And i notice you’re using newer version of wordpress. We will take a look on this thing, hopefully you can be patient for a while.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.