Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Mega Main Menu options

web-coast
    September 20, 2017 at 6:56 am #24323

Hi,

I have a problem when I want to create a vertical Mega Main Menu. The Mega Main Menu is enabled, and the proper locations are selected. The menu is showing the Mega Main Menu, but I do not have any of the options available when I try to update the menu.

I have disabled all plugins except the Jkreativ plugins. I have also disabled each Jkreativ plugin one at a time, but the Mega Menu options still do not show up.

Do you have an idea to fixed this problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Carole

Adek
    September 21, 2017 at 12:35 am #24325

Hi Carole,

Can you please provide login into WordPress admin of your site, i will check it directly.

You can send the login info here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

web-coast
    September 21, 2017 at 1:03 pm #24327
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    September 22, 2017 at 12:48 am #24331

Hi Carole,

Thanks for you info. I’ve check your site previously and try to replicate your setting on my local server. Can you please try to disable all plugins except required plugin that comes with out theme package just for a while.

Thank you

web-coast
    September 22, 2017 at 6:21 am #24335

Hi Adek,

I have just disable all plugins exept Mega Main menu.
    I hope that’s all right for you.

If you need to activate one, you can do it, do not hesitate.

Also, sometimes, in front office, when I work on a page, after a refresh, the visual Composer disappear. It’s like the plugin visual composer was disable

Thank you for your help.

Carole

Adek
    September 25, 2017 at 1:14 am #24338

Hi Carole,

About mega main menu problem, i just create a new menu in there and now seem works fine. But it’s strange for me because on the existing menu that you create before, the mega menu options doesn’t occurs. It would be better if you can use the new menu that i’ve add before.

About visual composer plugin, can you please enable ‘wp_debug’ and ‘script_debug’ on wp_config file. You can refer this article https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Thank you

web-coast
    September 25, 2017 at 12:26 pm #24343

Hi Adek,

Thank you for your answer but the menu ‘Menu test” does not work.

I don’t have any options and I can’t put the menu on 2 or 3 columns like I want.

Can you check again please.

Otherwise, for the visual composer problem, I enable ‘wp_debug’ and ‘script_debug’ on wp_config file.

Thank you.

Carole

Adek
    September 26, 2017 at 12:38 am #24345

Hi Carole,

I see there’s a error message that appear in there.

Can you tell me what the current version of PHP installed on your server? It seems this problem that causing the visual composer problem.

About mega main menu, please check the attached url images below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2zpme9e1erm41e/Screenshot%202017-09-26%2008.33.35.png?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3v17i76hqg3x3t/Screenshot%202017-09-26%2008.33.18.png?dl=0

Please note, mega main menu only working on side navigation and top navigation.

Thank you

web-coast
    September 26, 2017 at 8:03 am #24347
    Adek
    September 27, 2017 at 4:11 am #24358

Hi Carole,

I’ve check your site previously and it seems there’s something wrong in there. Please disable and reinstall jkreativ-plugin just for a while. You can do it via ftp or you don’t have any idea about it you can provide me an ftp account.

Thank you

web-coast
    September 27, 2017 at 7:23 am #24360

Hi Adek,

I have disable and reinstall jkreativ-plugin but it is still the same.
    I hope you will can do someting to fixed it.

Thanks again,

Carole

Adek
    September 27, 2017 at 7:25 am #24361

Hi Carole,

Can you please send me ftp account into your server, i will check it out directly.

Thank you

web-coast
    September 27, 2017 at 7:29 am #24362
    Adek
    September 27, 2017 at 7:49 am #24364

Hi Carole,

Now your site should works fine in there.

Also, about mega main menu, please try to refresh / reload the page if the mega main menu options doesn’t occurs on your side.

I’m so sorry for this inconvenience. Kindly you can check it out.

Thank you

web-coast
    September 27, 2017 at 8:11 am #24365

Hi Adek,

Thank you a lot for your intervention but I still have a little problem when I save the menu.
    I have an error message repeat many times in the page in the back office. Despite this, the menu works.

Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/vhosts/abelya-construction.com/dev.abelya-construction.com/wp-content/plugins/mega_main_menu/plugin_framework/extensions/mega_main_menu/backend_walker.php on line 44

Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property WP_Post::$Array has no effect in /var/www/vhosts/abelya-construction.com/dev.abelya-construction.com/wp-content/plugins/mega_main_menu/plugin_framework/extensions/mega_main_menu/backend_walker.php on line 44

Thanks for all,

Carole

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.