Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Media Gallery

pixelpartner
    June 26, 2014 at 10:47 am #734

Hey there
    The image description or title tags which has been defined in der WP Media libary wont be shown in the jKreative Media Gallery. Why?
    please help / fix this problem.

Thanks in advance
    Thomas

pixelpartner
    June 26, 2014 at 12:14 pm #736

The title & description are not displayed in the overlay! :((

Jegbagus
    June 27, 2014 at 3:54 am #757

hi pixel, if you talking about gallery, you can check Show image caption. You will see image caption. image caption pulled from our image gallery text title.

image caption

Thank you

pixelpartner
    June 27, 2014 at 6:16 am #761

Thank your for your reply.
    But if i change the title of the pic in the media libary, the title in your Gallery stays the same, isnt it?
    Is there a possibilty also to pull the description from the media and show this in the slideshow. Would be great

Thanks

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2014 at 1:55 am #795

hi pixelpartner, you actually pull the title when you add content on our media library.
    there is reason we having this kind of implementation, if you will use one image on two different place, you can still change the title, but if its attached on media gallery title, you will need to upload 2 same image only for changing title.
    on previous themes we have several complain about this, that is why we create this kind of implementation now.

Thank you

pixelpartner
    June 29, 2014 at 3:29 pm #871

Hi

okay, I understand. Perhaps it would be also a good idea to implement the pull of the description (post_excerpt) of ths media (maybe optionally).
    so the title can be shown on your Media gallery’s overview (like this is possibly today) and the title and aditionally the description could be displayed in the picture (overlay). For this detailed view of the picture only the title might not be enough, in my opiion there should be a possibilty to give the user more details about the media

I would be great if you can implement this feature too,

Thanks in advance

Jegbagus
    June 30, 2014 at 7:35 am #883

hi pixelpartner, thank you. we will take a look about this and see if anything we can do about your request.

Thank you

pixelpartner
    June 30, 2014 at 2:10 pm #902

Thank you!
    Will be great if you can find a way to realize this

waynerd
    June 30, 2014 at 2:53 pm #905

I also think that is a good idea.

pixelpartner
    July 3, 2014 at 7:33 am #1057

Hey Jegbagus

What do you think? Is this a feature you will implement? If yes: when?

Would be great if soon, because i fear there is a imkompatibily with the NextGEN Gallery.

Thanks Thomas

Jegbagus
    July 3, 2014 at 12:58 pm #1079

hi pixel, i don’t have estimate time when it will implemented. we have another todo list on queue. our current focus is to integrate visual composer with this themes.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.