Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

malfunction some functionality theme

cometa13
    November 5, 2018 at 7:04 pm #39047

I bought your theme a few days ago and I find it fantastic, over the years we come from experiences like publisher, newspaper and so on.

It has been operating on our communication platform for several days

However, there are important functions that can not work.

List the most important:

the latest version of Visual composer fails to work with the theme. in practice if I edit with Visual composer a page remains blank and loading. In order to work I had to install the previous version.

first I used Wp-Rocket as a cache device and it was very good. Now I had to uninstall it to rely on Super Cash + Speed. it seems that the results are better than the wp-rocket work but not quite as before 🙁 Suggest me some changes to the optimization? the site runs on a nginx server.

when a custom template is used for the post, the title is too large, especially in the mobile version

We had to deactivate Facebook’s Facebook counter as it does not sync with those we receive from our page. We tried to install another type of counter, easy Social Share, and with the same app ID it works. we can not understand why. of course we have now uninstalled the second counter as less Plug-in Plus speed.

I also provide you with access credentials privately so you can evaluate or view the operation of the topic

Luis

cometa13
    November 5, 2018 at 7:06 pm #39048
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ferdy
    November 6, 2018 at 3:00 pm #39075

Hi cometa13,

1. For the visual composer, at the moment we support the visual composer V5.5.4. so I recommended please use the visual composer that integrated with our theme. For the Visual Composer Update, we will update with the next theme update.

2. For optimizing the website, Please check this article (http://support.jegtheme.com/2017/11/increase-google-page-speed-for-jnews/)

3. In this case, maybe you need to create your responsive CSS for the title if you assume that too large. Also, can you provide me with URL of your website for checking on my side?

4. For the social counter, because we are using cache on our social counter. The social counter will request and caching the result and will request again if the cache has been expired. so it doesn’t take to many actions that and will increase the website speed.

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

cometa13
    November 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm #39087
    Ferdy
    November 7, 2018 at 12:14 pm #39108

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.