Documentation

Forum

Menu

Make Parent Menu Clickable

iuliacc
    March 8, 2016 at 11:50 am #18949

Hello,

as I didn’t find any similar topic, hope you can help me 🙂
    I would like to make a parent menu clickable. To explain a bit more, when the main menu contains a submenu, the main navigation is no longer clickable (I’ve tried various ways, via custom link, categories and even pages). And to let you know, the right mouse click and “open” it sends me to the page I want.
    Let me know how we can manage that 🙂
    Thank you so much, and happy new year!

Adek
    March 11, 2016 at 2:35 am #18983

Hi iuliacc,

Can you help me to provide me the url of the page that you referring on above? I will check it further.

Thank you

iuliacc
    March 21, 2016 at 8:44 am #19171
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    March 22, 2016 at 2:50 am #19193

Hi iuliacc,

I’ve been check your site previously and your problem in there. Unfortunately we don’t have those kind of option, in this case to make the parent menu have link to another page.

Because when you click the parent menu, the child menu will show up at the bottom so your visitor can see and choose the child menu for certain parent menu. But your visitor can’t see the child menu if when they click the parent menu will goes into another page.

Thank you

iuliacc
    March 22, 2016 at 10:09 am #19208

Thanks for your response, I should have precise that I would like that the child menu appears only once we are on the page 🙂
    I’ll explain it a little better, I have 3 levels in the menu, the first level has child, when you click it you go on the related page, once on the related page you have access to the third level menu [second level child’s].
    I’ll try to figure out how to manage it other way I guess

Thank you so much!

Adek
    March 24, 2016 at 4:31 am #19303

Hi iuliacc,

Thanks for your detail info about your own need on above. But unfortunately we don’t have those kind of option to achieve that at the moment.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.