Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

MAJOR Woocommerce Conflict

DepecheCode
    February 23, 2015 at 4:10 pm #9569

Hey guys,

I installed WooCommerce to jKreativ and now it’s pretty much breaking all of my pages and making them blank. I have disable all plugins to see if there was a compatibility issue and there wasn’t. At first it was fine after installing WooCommerce. I had setup a product and then proceeded to go through a test Checkout process and that’s where the problem began. Now the only way my website can become visible again is if I disable WooCommerce. I have the latest version of everything I believe. Please help ASAP.

Thanks

phillipmadsen
    February 23, 2015 at 5:24 pm #9571

I am also having issues on my live site. When someone adds something to the cart then tries to visit the cart it says the cart is empty. I need a fix for this asap.. It looks like your template files are outdated and need to be updated with the new woocommerce system do you have a timeline on this or have you started?

phillipmadsen
    February 24, 2015 at 3:48 pm #9599

Still a problem? any help would be great?

DepecheCode
    February 24, 2015 at 5:24 pm #9602

Agreed. Something needs to be done.

Adek
    February 25, 2015 at 7:02 am #9615

Hi guys,

Please make sure if you use woocommerce plugin that come with these theme so it can works fine with our theme. Also please try to deactivate all plugin except required plugins that come with these theme.

Thank you

phillipmadsen
    February 25, 2015 at 8:27 pm #9632

The woocommerce addon plugins that we have purchased to use the system require up to date files so using the old one is not an option.

phillipmadsen
    February 27, 2015 at 12:37 am #9652

ok When i use the default files you are talking about i get parts doubled up and they cannot checkout it keeps kicking them out.

Here are some examples:

https://www.qniquequilter.com/cart/
    https://www.qniquequilter.com/checkout/

Adek
    March 2, 2015 at 1:55 am #9704

Hi phillipmadsen,

Can you provide me access into your wp admin panel, i will check it directly. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

phillipmadsen
    March 2, 2015 at 5:25 pm #9729
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    March 3, 2015 at 9:52 am #9744

Hi phillipmadsen,

I’ve been check your site previously. Please try to disable all plugin except required plugins that come with these theme. It seems there are conflict with some plugin in there.

Thank you

phillipmadsen
    March 3, 2015 at 4:48 pm #9759

I already did that, the only conflict is your template with the new woocommerce. I have added css to hide all the extra buttons and elements that show up after the new woocommerce update. Like i said the woocommerce plugins are a must and have to be active. The rest i have tested and do not interfere with the template functions. the problem is with the new files and the new way woocommerce works. I have a couple other sites i have had to update and the theme authors have already updated their themes to the new woocommerce. As it is now you site is not worth buying until this is resolved are you planning on updating it to work with the new woocommerce or should i look into rebuilding it with anther parent theme that is compatible with it?

Adek
    March 4, 2015 at 7:11 am #9765

Hi phillipmadsen,

Yes of course, we are still working on new update version on theme and plugin. We will make these theme compatible with new version of required plugins and woocommerce as well. You can use woocommerce plugin that come with these theme so it can works fine with our theme for a while.

Thank you

phillipmadsen
    March 4, 2015 at 6:42 pm #9783

Ok thanks for the update but not trying to be a nag i would like to say that until you update it all of us with live working sites have a broken shopping cart. The jkreative theme package and its plugins do not contain woocommerce like you are saying. at least not in the one you download. The plugins that are available are as follows:

• envato-wordpress-toolkit.zip
    • jkreativ-mail-subscribe-list.zip
    • jkreativ-plugin.zip
    • js_composer.zip
    • mega_main_menu.zip
    • revslider.zip
        NO WOOCOMMERCE

Can you provide us the correct woocommerce package please or at least the version it needs to be.

Like i said thank you for your help and sorry to bother but our site is in need.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  phillipmadsen.
    Adek
    March 5, 2015 at 5:11 am #9795

Hi phillipmadsen,

Please contact us via our profil page right here http://themeforest.net/user/jegtheme and tell more detail about your problem on this thing.

Thank you

DepecheCode
    March 10, 2015 at 12:20 am #9866
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.