Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Main Menu Issues

freshsmoothie
    July 14, 2014 at 1:58 pm #1660

Hi,
    how can I show the TOP NAVIGATION Menu on a page like the Blog Page or CONTACT (with Fullscreen Map)???
    I used the ‘Override Default Navigation Setup’ widget on theses Pages – selected the ‘Top Navigation’ and saved it. Refreshed the Page – and nothing!

The only thing that worked is the Transparent Top Navigation – but this only works on the Contact page – not the Blog Page…(Blog – Clean Layout)
    I need the usual Top Navigation on both pages.

Strange Navigation Concept …. if I can see the Top Navigation only on my Landing Page…

Cheers
    Fresh

freshsmoothie
    July 15, 2014 at 6:58 am #1688

Impossible??

Rai
    July 15, 2014 at 9:55 am #1705

Hi Fresh,

If you want to use Top Navigation for all pages you need to set on theme customizer, but if you want to use it on selected page you need to override it on each page ‘Override Default Navigation Setup’.

Can you give me link of your site?

Thank you

freshsmoothie
    July 16, 2014 at 6:41 am #1751

Hi Rai,
    take a look here: http://www.chronos-media.de/spirit
    Not the final URL – just for testing ’till finish.

So I tried to override Default Navigation Setup on both pages I would like to have the Top Navigation. But it doesnt work!
    On the Landing Page (START) – you can see my Top Navigation Menu. Just 3 Buttons.
    On the “WO IST DAS” Page – no Top Navigation works – on the KONTAKT & IMPRESSUM – you can see, just the tranparent Version works… no chance to show the usual one…

Strange..
    I need the Top Navigation on all the pages – NOT the transparent one….

Cheers
    Fresh

freshsmoothie
    July 16, 2014 at 12:18 pm #1768

Whats up? So difficult?
    By the way – the Visual Composer isnt working on most of the pages? Even when I buidl new ones…

Rai
    July 16, 2014 at 12:51 pm #1769

Hi freshsmoothie,

I saw that you use the old version of theme. There was an minor bug on top navigation, I think it should work fine if you do update.

Note: Make sure you update theme & plugin. Remove the old version then upload new version.

To use VC you should use Page with Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer template or on single Portfolio with Extended Portfolio layout.

Thank you

freshsmoothie
    July 16, 2014 at 1:17 pm #1774

Hi Rai!
    THANK YOU! That made my day!
    Cheers
    Fresh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.