Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Logo Error

dcriswell13
    June 19, 2014 at 6:41 pm #422

Hi,

I’ve uploaded my logo and it appears on my iPhone version but the ‘JKreativ’ logo is still showing on my desktop version. How do I correct this so that my logo appears on both my desktop and cellphone?

Thanks!

Jegbagus
    June 20, 2014 at 12:21 am #435

hi dcriswell13, when you are on customizer, you have option to upload logo on mobile & logo on desktop version.
    just want to make sure, have you upload both of logo?

Thank you

dcriswell13
    June 20, 2014 at 4:26 pm #482

Hey, I uploaded the logo in two places – Navigation Side (Main Navigation) and Navigation Mobile. It is not showing on my desktop but it is very large on my cell phone. I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. Please help!
    Thanks!

dcriswell13
    June 20, 2014 at 5:23 pm #483

Hello again,

I’m sorry but I’ve spent the past week trying to get this theme set up. I’ve read through all the posts regarding logo issues, and watched multiple videos and my logo still isn’t working. I’ve decided to cancel my account with WordPress.org and stick with my current website through GoDaddy. Is there any way to get a refund for the JKreativ theme?

Thanks!

Jegbagus
    June 21, 2014 at 9:27 am #501

hi dcriswell13, may i know where are you host your website?
    we will try our best to help you to make your website up and runing.
    but if you still insist to ask about refund, you can contact envato support.
    any kind payment and refund is conduct by envato, we don’t have any control to payment system.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.