Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Logo above landing slider text

Tania
    June 4, 2017 at 9:43 pm #23899

Hi there,

I would like to know if and how I can put a png logo above a landing slider text. I would like something fairly big so it stands out and stays above text.

Thanks!

Adek
    June 5, 2017 at 1:53 am #23902

Hi Tania,

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature on our theme. You need to do some change in there. If you interest you can use our Custom Service here http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

Thank you

Tania
    June 6, 2017 at 12:13 am #23911

Ok I will thank you. Just one more question, is there anyway in “portfolio detail” that I can take out the date and include a google map a the bottom. The photos that I will be showcasing are that of for lease buildings and I would like to show a map of where they are located.

Adek
    June 6, 2017 at 1:50 am #23915

Hi Tania,

I think it’s possible to include a google map at the bottom of portfolio detail. In this case you can use JKreativ General Shortcode and choose Maps element.

About to hide the date, it seems you need to make some changes in there. Anyway, can you provide me the url of your portfolio page so i can check it on my side.

Thank you

Tania
    June 7, 2017 at 1:01 am #23922
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    June 7, 2017 at 1:47 am #23923

Hi Tania,

You can use this code below to hide the portfolio date and put them on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style.

Let us know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

Tania
    June 10, 2017 at 10:56 pm #23936
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tania
    June 11, 2017 at 1:31 pm #23941

Also where can I adjust the width of text in a row. I would like to extend my text in “Who are we” so its not so condensed. I also have a quote on the main page where the end quotation is sitting on its own on the 3rd line.

Thanks

Adek
    June 12, 2017 at 2:02 am #23943

Hi Tania,

About Google Map, you can check this page http://gabrieleholdings.com/Newsite/projects/roybridge-office-campus-west-woodbridge/. I’ve been make an example for you.

About adjust the width of text in a row, unfortunately we don’t have an option to control that. You might need to do some changes in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.