Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Layout of Falive theme is breaking

tanyarae
    December 30, 2015 at 11:55 am #17250

I’ve had several of my readers get in touch with me about how my blog appears broken and the ads in the right column overlap the content, making the blog unreadable. Through speaking with them further I’ve come to realize that it’s due to their browser window being of a particular size. When the window is adjusted then the modules all line up in the proper layout. This is a major issue.

I’m very concerned and would like to know how to rectify it. Various browsers are affected and the theme version and all wordpress and wordpress plugins are up to date.

Rai
    December 31, 2015 at 1:36 am #17261

Hi tanyarae,

Can you provide your site URL that having this issue? Also with screenshots would be very helpful.
    Please try to disable other 3rd party plugins and clear browser cache to make sure there is no plugin conflict.

Thank you

tanyarae
    January 8, 2016 at 2:18 pm #17473

Everything as far as plugins and cache are fine as I’m aware. This issue has been around since shortly after I installed the theme, almost a year ago. I just didn’t realize it was happening to so many readers before recently.

Rai
    January 9, 2016 at 2:28 am #17491

Hi tanyarae,

I check you use old version theme, please update to latest version.
    After you update theme version, if this issue still occurs, try to update file located at: falive-themes/js/main.js with this:

Thank you

tanyarae
    January 11, 2016 at 10:38 am #17559

I have recently updated the theme – could you let me know which version is most current? It’s difficult for me to find any version numbers or version history on the Falive pages.

Rai
    January 12, 2016 at 1:36 am #17570

You can check theme version from Falive Dashboard or Appearance > Themes > click Falive for Theme Details

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.