Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Latest BLog Posts on Homepage (Post Grid)

applebl0ss0m
    January 2, 2015 at 4:44 pm #8026

Hi There,

Firstly thank you for creating such a versatile theme 🙂

I do have one big problem however. I really need to be able to have my clients latest blog posts previewing on the landing page in a similar way that the Portfolio pages do. I have tried using the “Post Grid” but the images are not previewing, only the titles and text. Is this how it is supposed to work?

Is this something you will change in future updates? I think it is really important.

For now though, I’m not sure how I’m going to deal with the problem for the job I am working on. Do you have any ideas?

Thank you so much for your help and time,

Natalie

applebl0ss0m
    January 2, 2015 at 11:20 pm #8030

Would I be able to achieve this with a plugin perhaps?

Thanks

Adek
    January 6, 2015 at 5:25 am #8091

Hi applebl0ss0m,

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have those kind of features. It seems you need to add plugin to achieve that, but i not sure about compatibility with these theme or you can hire someone to do that.

Thank you

applebl0ss0m
    January 6, 2015 at 8:49 pm #8120

Hi Dek,

Thanks for your response.

Is there any way I can achieve a similar layout to this http://shop.alldayeveryday.com/ (but instead of a shop, the thumbnails are from the blog/portfolio page) with the jkreative theme, without doing complex coding?

I am disappointed because when I saw your live preview of the theme I was under the impression that I could use all the options for the portfolio and blog layouts on the landing page. Or alternatively add parallax backgrounds and sliders on the portfolio and blog pages and set them as the home page.

It seems that this theme is not that flexible at all for my needs?

Is there something I am missing? Is there a way I can have the parallex effects in combination with blog or portfolio pages?

Thanks

Adek
    January 8, 2015 at 11:22 am #8194

Hi applebl0ss0m,

At the moment we don’t have those kind of feature for blog list on landing page. Also parallax background only available on landing page template. Only portfolio list item that available on landing page with thumbnail. Anyway if you interest, you can use this blog list feature on landing page like on this page http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/flat/home/agency/ on Latest News section.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.