Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Landing Slider Photos Not Showing Correctly on Mobile

glibero
    June 5, 2016 at 6:36 pm #20564

Hello!

I have a Landing Slider set up at http://www.paddlepaddle.net that looks great on desktop, but when viewing on mobile, the images are cropped on the left and right. I’ve re-sized the images down to 900×300 and it still doesn’t show correctly.

I’m not sure if I’m missing a responsive setting somewhere or not, or maybe the image is not sized correctly. I can’t quite figure it out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    G

Adek
    June 6, 2016 at 3:39 am #20579

Hi Gary,

Actually we don’t provide any option to achieve that. You will need to do some change in there. Anyway may i know the screen resolution of your mobile device that you use in there.

Thank you

glibero
    June 6, 2016 at 10:28 am #20582

Hey!

Yes, for mobile I’m using an iPhone 6 Plus.

Do you have a suggested image size for the parallax landing slider? I’ve tried a few different re-size methods but sometimes the image doesn’t always scale correctly.

Thanks!
    G

Adek
    June 7, 2016 at 4:54 am #20602

Hi Gary,

For mobile view, your image on landing slider will crop by default on left and right side, so it will remain the centre part of your image that will show on landing slider for mobile view. Because at the moment we don’t separate the image slider for desktop view and mobile view.

In this case, if you want to make the image of landing slider to fullwidth, you will need to decrease the height of landing slider element on mobile device.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.