Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Landing Page missing option

iuliacc
    February 18, 2016 at 10:33 pm #18611

Hi everyone,
    I just bought this great theme you’ve made and after reading the documentation I wanted to try some moves. I’m trying to create a landing page with a background video but unfortunately I don’t get the options as in the documentation. I installed only the required plugins as explained. For the heading element I can chose between “no heading”, “jKreativ slider format”, “normal parallax heading” and “shortcodes”. But then, for Slider element, I have no option that shows up, it’s empty. How can I send you my screenshot?
    Thank you, waiting to hear from you,

Adek
    February 22, 2016 at 1:58 am #18659

Hi iuliacc,

Thanks for your kind words.

To get background video on landing page you will need to create Landing Slider at first and then using Jkreativ Slider Format. For more detail you can visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/landing-page-builder/ and jump into JKreativ Slider Format section.

Thank you

iuliacc
    February 22, 2016 at 6:45 am #18680

Hi everyone,
    Thank you for your answer, but as I said I read the doc and it should work as described in it, but my main problem is that I don’t hace the option as you can see in the screenshot(sent by email). If I’m not able to have access to all the options your theme propose I can’t use it.
    Hope this is only a bug that can be easily fixed,
    Waiting to hear from you

iuliacc
    February 22, 2016 at 8:18 am #18682

Problem solved! My apologize! Some connexion issues that didn’t update the slider, that’s why the option did not show.
    Thank you again for your time and so sorry!

Adek
    February 23, 2016 at 3:12 am #18705

Hi iuliacc,

Glad to hear if you’ve be able to resolve the problem 🙂

Let us know if you need something in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.